Home
15% off on Eileen Clarke's game cookbooks at www.riflesandrecipes.com (except for her new STALKING THE WILD JERKY, which is $19.95, with over 100 recipes, for jerky for both birds and big game).

The sale books include SLICE OF THE WILD, a guide to big game from field-care to table, including side dishes; TENDERIZE THE WILD, a guide to marinades, brines and rubs that make tougher game both tastier and easier to chew; SAUSAGE SEASON, a guide to making sausage from wild birds and big game; and UPLAND GAME BIRD COOKERY, which also includes tips for field care and freezing.

When ordering from the website, just type in Sale exactly like that in the coupon box when checking out, and the 15% discount will automatically apply.. As always, the prices listed on the website INCLUDE media-mail shipping, instead of surprising you with extra charges. If you prefer to order from an actual person, call 406-521-0273.
Thanks to all who have ordered!
Friday morning
Friday night!
Just ordered one, thanks!!
Thanks very much!
Sunday morning.
Sunday evening.
Thanks to all who ordered over the weekend! Your books will be going out today.
Tuesday evening.
Wednesday morning.
Thursday morning.
Friday the 13th....
Saturday the 14th....
I called Eileen yesterday, but it was for Gun Gack #2. Please add me to your list for #3 if you’re still doing that.
Just did, thanks!
Bump for some excellent books weather a novice or experienced processor of your own game. I purchased Slice of The Wild and Stalking The Wild Jerky books earlier this past fall. Some very insightful and useful information for field to table game care and some excellent recipes.
I just received Upland game Bird Cookery - great recipes for the upland hunter. I went ahead and called and a real nice lady took my order. Good stuff all the way around.
© 24hourcampfire