Home
Let me know if you have one and the particulars plus price. Thanks, powdr
Originally Posted by powdr

I've handled this one: Rem M700 BDL 6mm Rem It's been hunted and is well used but I don't think it was abused; however YMMV. BTW, I have no relation to the seller, nor any $$ interest in the rifle, just passing the info along.
If legit, that would be a fair price for a 6mm. I've also been looking for a 700 in those same two cartridges. What I've seen has been overpriced.
Originally Posted by MT_DD_FAN

I've handled this one: Rem M700 BDL 6mm Rem It's been hunted and is well used but I don't think it was abused; however YMMV. BTW, I have no relation to the seller, nor any $$ interest in the rifle, just passing the info along.

Curious if that is a sporter-weight model or the heavy-barreled varmint special? We have a 6mm Rem. in the varmint model and it shoots very well. One of our favorites for deer hunting.
Originally Posted by Proud_Dad
Originally Posted by MT_DD_FAN

Curious if that is a sporter-weight model or the heavy-barreled varmint special? We have a 6mm Rem. in the varmint model and it shoots very well. One of our favorites for deer hunting.

It's a sporter.
I think he's just looking for a barrel for a Rem. 700
Yes, just looking for a barrel. powdr
I have a 25/06 mountain contour if that would interest you.
I have a stainless 6mm X-Caliber #3 1:7 5R twist or Douglas CM FWT 1:10 twist blank I'd part with.
up
One more try. powdr
Again
I have a 6mm take off. Need to dig around and find it.
I PM’d you yesterday re: your barrel request but haven’t heard back. I have a new barrel threaded for a Remington receiver. It’s a 24” SS #3 contour ( .630” @ muzzle or medium sporter ) chambered 257 Imp. 40°. Barrel is from Rock Creek and is cut rifled and is a fully machined screw on barrel with frosted stainless finish and radius crown. This is not a barrel blank but complete for installation and headspace check. My brother ordered it in the 90’s for a Rem 600 build but has since passed

Rick
revorg, dig it out and send me the particulars. Thanks, powdr
I have a 257 AI barrel if you are interested.
pm's returned
still looking
I have a new Douglas stainless threaded for an M700 and chambered for .257 Roberts in a # 3 or 4 contour. PM me if interested.
So how about telling us what you are looking for. You’ve had several offers but nothing seems to be right. My barrel was new unfired but you said it was “ too old “ so I have to ask what you want exactly as I have several more barrels

Rick
WP, I'm looking for what I advertised. A 6mm or 257 Roberts sporter barrel. I've been offered a complete rifle, several older 257AI barrels priced as much as a new barrel, a couple of heavy barrels and one sporter pitted on the outside. I've been nice to everyone and appreciate what they offered. powdr
Carp, pm sent. powdr
© 24hourcampfire