Home
I have a couple matched sets and some big single sides. going to just bring to the local buyer but if someone is interested in some I'd go through the effort to send em if it's worth it. also have some mule deer and WT sheds.
Posted By: Kenlguy Re: any interest in elk sheds? - 12/23/19
PM sent
I am interested. I’m in Denver. We could meet face to face to avoid shipping.
Posted By: kevinJ Re: any interest in elk sheds? - 12/24/19
I wish shipping wouldn’t be crazy or I would love to buy some for the gun room. Not many elk sheds to be had here in eastern Tennessee.
Posted By: JeffG Re: any interest in elk sheds? - 12/24/19
I am interested in some of the WT or MD sheds, will send a PM
Originally Posted by kevinJ
I wish shipping wouldn’t be crazy or I would love to buy some for the gun room. Not many elk sheds to be had here in eastern Tennessee.

never know, I shipped a matched set to a feller in TN 8 years ago. wasn't as bad as you think.
I’m interested.
Posted By: win7stw Re: any interest in elk sheds? - 12/24/19
Interested as well. Could possibly meet in SD
I don't have all that many, maybe 14 elk sides and 24 deer sheds. be cool for unique decor or unique mantle piece.
Maybe you could post some pics?

Not a buyer but it's always fun eyeballing somebody elses' finds.
PM me info, very interested.
Depending on shipping I’d be interested!
I’ve shipped a shed or two over the years. If you cardboard all the tips and tape them and not box the entire shed it will be substantially cheaper. For the elk anyway.
I'm interested.
Had a lot of PM's, too many to keep straight and follow up on the timestamp of the original inquiry. I'll try to answer them as best I can

the one on the ground has a couple rodent chews on it and slightly chalky. two on the left are the biggest from roughly a 325"+ bull $125/ea. plus shipping the others are all similar and I'd take $100 plus shipping with the chalky one for $50 plus shipping
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Small matched set, roughly 260" bull - $200 plus shipping

Larger Matched set roughly 290" bull $275 shipped

take $20 off for each additional one/set

Deer sheds
medium/basket racks - $20 a piece plus flat rate shipping or make offer for the lot

Larger sheds $35 a piece the largest 4 point $50 plus shipping

Posted By: Ubet Re: any interest in elk sheds? - 12/24/19
you might want to check the laws about that....it is illegal in many states to sell parts of big game animals and the Lacey act will give you Federal attention if shipping across state lines...……..check it out before the Gestapo comes and takes you away...……..
west virginia is the only state that considers shed antlers as "big game parts" and cannot be possessed unless you kill the animal, I'm sure they would know not to buy them because they cannot possess them. even california has an exemption for shed antlers.
Posted By: fredIII Re: any interest in elk sheds? - 12/25/19
You selling the lava lamp? If so the guys in West Virginia can play also.
Yes, The lava lamp can be had by anyone in west virginia,just pay shipping.
Posted By: fredIII Re: any interest in elk sheds? - 12/25/19
Sorry could not help myself. Free bump.
I’ll take the larger set
Larger set SPF
© 24hourcampfire