Home
For sale: Browning Citori 16 gauge. I think this is the Lightning model. 28" barrels with IC, M and F Invector tubes. The gun weighs around 6.75 pounds and handles great in my opinion. This gun is the perfect combination for wild upland birds in my opinion in that I feel they have the weight of a 20 gauge with the range of a 12 gauge. This gun is in great shape and looks like new.

Pictures:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/14407146#Post14407146

$1,250
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: FS: Browning Citori 16 ga - 12/27/19
Gonna be gone in no time....I would have taken it this second... Sadly, I’ve spent thousands of dollars proving I can’t hit a barn with an O/U.

Beautiful 16 😎
Posted By: 16bore Re: FS: Browning Citori 16 ga - 12/27/19
Schitfireandsavematches...
I have a 20 gauge that I think it is a Gran lightning, 26" barrels, Manuel, 3 chokes, chamber locks, that I'd swap for the 16 gauge.
No trade interest--Plus I already have its twin in 20 ga.
If Roy had a sack, he’d say those words!
Posted By: edapp Re: FS: Browning Citori 16 ga - 12/27/19
Oof. I just spent more than double this on a "gran lightning" version of this fine shotgun. This is a steal and whoever grabs it will not regret it!
Posted By: dale06 Re: FS: Browning Citori 16 ga - 12/27/19
I have a 16 Citori in 16 ga. Great guns, and this is a steal.
up
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
For sale: Browning Citori 16 gauge. I think this is the Lightning model. 28" barrels with IC, M and F Invector tubes. The gun weighs around 6.75 pounds and handles great in my opinion. This gun is the perfect combination for wild upland birds in my opinion in that I feel they have the weight of a 20 gauge with the range of a 12 gauge. This gun is in great shape and looks like new.

Pictures:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/14407146#Post14407146

$1,250

These ARE excellent upland guns. And well worth the asking price. Push a couple of #5s in the chambers and go slay roosters.

Were it me, I'd sell the 20......

Kaiser Norton
Nice 16..... too bad the budget is empty
up
incoming pm on the citori 16
Been having technical issues, pm coming in.
Sold.
© 24hourcampfire