Home
I have for sale a Seekins Havak 6 Creedmoor. This rifle has the McMillan Game Warden stock. This was only offered in the 1st production run of the PH1. The stocks after that run are made by Seekins and are a plastic and carbon matrix type stock. In many opinions. This McMillan version to be the best. Round count is 100 including breakin of the barrel. It shooters awesome with factory ammo. WTS for $2000 OBO plus shipping.

Attached picture image.jpg
Still available.

Brian
2 the top
A great rifle. Shooters under 1/2ā€ at 100 yards with Federal GM match 105 Berger, and Hornady 87 Vmax ammo. Almost same point of impact vertically. Only the GM ammo is 2/10ā€ higher. You can only get this setup used or you will have to go through the Seekins custom shop.

Brian
OBO

Brian
$1700 plus shipping

Brian
PM sent.
PM replied to.

Brian
One more time, then back in the safe.

Brian
Hey Brian, just a heads-up. At least for me your pictures are not showing up when I click on them. Good luck with your sale.
They had been there for the 1st day of the add. I had seen two other adds that are without pics now aswell..

Iā€™m adding pics with the Attachment manager. But they are not showing up in this thread.

PM for pics.

Brian

PM me for pics.

Please. Serious buyers only please.

Brian

$1600 plus shipping

Trade value higher
Still available

PM me. I will text or email pics of the rifle

Brian