Home
For sale is a beautiful Interarms Whitworth in 375 Holland & Holland MAG. With or without Simmons AETEC 44mm scope. English walnut wood. Excellent condition. Always cleaned. Comes with 203 rounds. Some reloads. Taking offers FFL to FFL Send for more pics if interested.

Attached picture IMG_0506.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0510.JPG
$1.00
Originally Posted by hikerbum
$1.00

$1.50 and and a half eaten turkey sammich...
Getting closer!
$3.50 CASH and a half used roll of Bounty paper towels.
$3.75 and a WHOLE turkey sammich
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by hikerbum
$1.00

$1.50 and and a half eaten turkey sammich...

$4.33 and a miss-matched pair of socks!
Did I raise too much too soon?? Dammit!
Paper towels and socks are non-perishable. You sammich guys lose!!!
Seriously need better pics of the full rifle. This is NOT the Whitworth Express....right??
I didn't think it was an auction site either....the OP needs to post a for sale price
I'll go $5 AND a 13gal garbage bag full of winter-shed dog hair (black) that's warmer than summer shed dog hair. The hair has been properly prepped for weaving into bird nests or packing into mouse holes.
More pictures and your expected price will help you out here.

Otherwise you'll be wading through piles of garbage posts.

I'll give you $6.00, and the whole dog. You can grow your own hair.

-Jake
Originally Posted by Bocajnala
More pictures and your expected price will help you out here.

Otherwise you'll be wading through piles of garbage posts.

I'll give you $6.00, and the whole dog. You can grow your own hair.

-Jake

What kind of dog??
$250. to end the funnies...………….
$255.57 and two gallons of used engine oil
Originally Posted by oilburner350
$255.57 and two gallons of used engine oil

Synthetic?
Synthetic diesel
$257 and a film canister full of belly button lint.
258 and a date with Nancy Pelosi
Welcome to 24hr

$500.00 without the scope
Be careful what you wish for. We are talking a guy who just signed up this month. Just saying, be careful. Not saying he's crooked, but I certainly don't know he (she) isn't.
I owned the same rifle about 30 years ago. I sold it for $400.00. It certainly was not a tac driver, but it was a pretty cool gun and fun to shoot. at least for a few rounds anyway. Sorry I sold it. Wouldn't mind having another one.
Fisherking : reminds me of this movie "The Fisher King" and the mass shooter who followed the same path in a tragic way :mass shooting in santa barbara
Is there an asking price???
He's trying to create an auction, on a non-auction site. Apparently rules don't apply to him. Law's might not apply to him either. Just saying....Be careful.
Caveat Emptor..
Sorry for the non price. I am looking for $900 for the gun without the scope. Or $1150 with 200 rounds ammo. 140 new rounds 60 1 time reloads. I can send more pics to those interested
Originally Posted by Fisherking
Sorry for the non price. I am looking for $900 for the gun without the scope. Or $1150 with 200 rounds ammo. 140 new rounds 60 1 time reloads. I can send more pics to those interested

This thread was so fun and you ruined it . . . . . .
You need good pictures and an accurate description before these gun-savvy guys will bite.
I have a Bavarian glockenspiel that works sometimes, I would throw that in to my previous bid, to sweeten the pot, so to speak.

P
I don't believe it's an express gun, but pics would tell us for sure.
Waiting on Pic Of the complete gun, Need to see barrel and open sights. This will not sell without more pic's. Cant tell exactly what it is.
There are Several different interarms 375 H&H models out there.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Caveat Emptor..

Yeah...no kidding
I was only able to post 2 pictures when I started the post. Is that the limit? This is not a Mark X. i don't see the word express anywhere on the gun. The gun is easily 95% or better. i will post some new pics

Attached picture IMG_0616.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0617.JPG
More pics

Attached picture IMG_0618.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0619.JPG
more

Attached picture IMG_0620.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0626.JPG
It is not an Express. No barrel band, no express sights. Here is a pic of the express gun. It is a much more desirable gun.

Attached picture express.jpg
PM sent
The stock is not original to that gun. There is no crossbolt on the stock pictured in the gun for sale. All magnum rifles of that caliber or larger should have at least 1 crossbolt, preferably 2.
In the pic of the express gun you can see the crossbolt just in front of the bolt.
ammo pic

Attached picture IMG_0514.JPG
SOLD!
Oh. I just noticed that a pic of the full gun was posted. Congratulations, OP. It only took you 4 days.
© 24hourcampfire