Home
I am selling / trading the following 2 Tikka Rifles:

T3 Lite in 243 Stainless, As new in box, sticker on stock, has about 60 rounds total, factory rings, papers, etc. Proven tackdriver.

I also have a T3x Lite in 7mm-08, the COMPACT 20" - fired 6 rounds total to sight in, comes with Talley mounts, as new in box with papers, etc.

If you have a Zeiss or Swarovski, in like new condition, and want to make a trade deal let me know. Scope can be fixed 4x or 6x, or a variable up to 10x. Scope needs to have a German or Plex style reticle.

Also looking to do a build with a Bartlein 7mm barrel, in 2B contour, 9 twist...perhaps faster is ok.

Anyone wanted to do a trade deal, PM me details. Thanks.
What caliber is the T3x Lite COMPACT 20"?
I’m not looking for trades, but I have a Zeiss conquest for sale here in the classified.
It’s a 3.5-10-44, duplex.
Thanks e36, I updated - it is in 7mm-08.

Thanks Dale, good luck with the sale Sir.

I'd be more interested in the a 1.2-5x36, 2-8x42, possibly a 2.5-10x42 on the Zeiss, or clean 4x or 6x.
^
I have a Swarovski 3-9x36. Not new, but in good condition. This is a pre AV series made in Austria. Have box, papers and scope covers still. Pm me if interested and I’ll get you some pics.
Hi Nick, what I'd prefer is a Z3 with 4a reticle. What reticle does yours have? Thanks.
Bump
Up
Up
7-08 no longer for sale or trade

243 is available
© 24hourcampfire