Home
Posted By: elkivory Looking for a nice 25-06.... - 01/16/20
Tikka, Remington, a custom.... ?
I have a Remington 700 long range and a Sako 75 wood/blue if either of those interest you
This one will be hard to beat....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...w/1/for-sale-tikka-t3x-lite-25-06#UNREAD
Any interest in one of the original Sako A7 stainless rifles? This one shoots well under MOA. PM if you have any interest.
I've got a Nib Tikka t3x lite stainless 25-06 if your interested, I can send pictures.
I have a used Tikka in 25-06. Stainless, now ceracoted sniper grey, forest stock. Pm me a number for pics. $500 plus actual shipping.
Are you a lefty by any chance?
I have a full custom on a 700 action, Ti stock. It's a lighter rifle. Can't remember barrel length. Can get you pics if interested.
JM
I have a NIB Winchester model 70 “Custom High Grade”. The wood is AMAZING and that is the only reason I bought it. It is far better then any super grade. If you are interested let me know.
I have an original blued sendero in 25/06, low round count and looks as close to new as you can get. Its a shooter, 0.5 to 0.75 MOA with what ever you put in it. Its been in the safe for years since I got a 280AI. $900 + shipping and FFL fees, I can text or email pics if needed.
I have a like new no. 1 in 25/06 less than a box through it.
Watch out, Tikka's only have 22.4" barrel.
Posted By: jcarp Re: Looking for a nice 25-06.... - 01/17/20
I have a custom on an FN400 action, Douglas #4 26” barrel, Royal Arms fiddleback maple stock. PM me for Pics if interested.
Wow lots of good ones.
yes there are !

Anyone with a pressed checkered BDL or the stainless synthetic in the BDL DBM ??
I have a Gen 1 Sendero like new $1000 + ship
Does a Remington 700 Classic interest you? No mods, just a good old Classic BDL made one year.
thanks, but the only classic that i havent had that floats my boat is the .264......
No worries. I have a 264 Remington 700 Classic. I’ll hang on to that one though, it’s a fine shooter.
I have a plain jane 700 in 25.06. Clean
© 24hourcampfire