Home
WANT TO SELL: Winchester pre'64 M/70 Super Grade .35 Whelen in VG condition. This is a circa 1954 rifle that has been rebored by Randall Redman about 25 yrs. ago. Wood and metal retain approx. 90% original finish, it has a solid red Winchester pad and a Griffin & Howe double lever scope mount with a Leupold Vari-XII 2-7x with plain crosshair reticle. The original Super Grade swivels are included, this has been my whitetail hunting rifle since being rebored. It shoots jacketed bullets, cast and pistol bullets accurately the bore is in excellent condition. The bolt and follower are jeweled and the bolt handle has been relieved to clear the scope. All in all an attractive vintage outfit ready for many more years in the field. Asking $1495.00 + $45.00 insured shipping, please e=mail me at: [email protected] for pics. Thanks.
Bob,
I'm drooling! How did Mr. Redman twist that rebore, 1:16"?

Thanks, Dinny
Pm incoming
Email doesn't seem to be working.
Originally Posted by STS45
Email doesn't seem to be working.

I bet the @ didn't copy. It worked for me when I typed it in.

Thanks, Dinny
PIcs sent to all who PM'd or E-mailed, thanks for your interest.
Very fair price .

Thanks for the pictures

And very tempting too.
Here are a few of Bob's pictures.

Thanks, Dinny

Attached picture IMG_0499.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0506.JPG
And a few more.

Thanks, Dinny

Attached picture IMG_0502.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0501.JPG
what a great looking, classy rifle.
Last few pics.

Thanks, Dinny

Attached picture IMG_0504.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0503.JPG
Targets are representative of accuracy this rifle is capable of, left is cast bullets, center is Hornady 200gr. and right is Sierra GK 225gr.. It shoots Speer 180gr. and Hornady XTP 180gr. with similar accuracy, haven't tried 250gr. but suspect they would shoot just as well. Randall Redman has a reputation as one of the best in the rebore business.
BTT
Bob I’ll take this pending your response to my email.

Thanks
SOLD, PRF.
© 24hourcampfire