Home
I have an LVSF that has been shot very little that I am going to sell. The stock and butt pad have been replaced by Remington. It is complete factory with no revisions being made to it. I think that I have the box but I'm not 100% sure. $850 + shipping to your FFL. I can send photos tonight if you'll PM your contact information to me, preferably a number to text photos to. Thank you and Happy New Year!
Up for the night folks.
Tag
TTT

Let’s get this fine rifle shipped. The only bullet I’ve ever shot in this gun is a 55 gr. V-Max and it shot great
Tough market I guess. Nice rifle and nice price.
Yeah, I figured it would have sold quickly too.
TTT. I’m willing to listen to offers via PM as I want to sell this to buy a custom.
TTT. I need to get this rifle sold and shipped.
Wish it was 22 250
Are you looking for one
Are you looking for one Easttnhunter01
I have the same gun and it is one of the most accurate rifles that I have owned.
Originally Posted by dkhnt
I have an LVSF that has been shot very little that I am going to sell. The stock and butt pad have been replaced by Remington.

OK, I will ask the obvious. Why did the stock and pad need to be replaced?
As far as i know remington had a recall on the buttpads because they would get sticky over time. Ship it back and they replaced it. I think thats what the seller is explaining. I have the same one in 221 fireball and it shoots very well.
Nice guns. The gun market is pretty flat these days.
Originally Posted by lochsa
I have the same gun and it is one of the most accurate rifles that I have owned.

+1.....one of the best pure factory guns that I have and I have some that are extremely accurate!!!!

Good luck - whoever gets this one should be very happy!

PennDog
Originally Posted by remingtonclassic
Are you looking for one Easttnhunter01

Cough cough im still waiting on my prices lol
I have one in a Ti take off stock, pretty tough to beat that combination. Free bump for a good gun.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by dkhnt
I have an LVSF that has been shot very little that I am going to sell. The stock and butt pad have been replaced by Remington.

OK, I will ask the obvious. Why did the stock and pad need to be replaced?

Correct in why the recoil pad needed to be replaced. Must have been defective from Limb Saver.
Originally Posted by snowboardguy
I have one in a Ti take off stock, pretty tough to beat that combination. Free bump for a good gun.

Why would anyone need 3 of these in the same cal. or gun? I think you need to sale the bottom one to me.
Very nice collection
I've got a .22-250 too.
Originally Posted by bigdavehunting1
Originally Posted by snowboardguy

Why would anyone need 3 of these in the same cal. or gun? I think you need to sale the bottom one to me.
Very nice collection

Not to hijack but all three are different models and calibers, one of them isn't even a remington.
Why would anyone need 3 of these in the same cal. or gun?

You sound like a wife.

Besides, you don't know you have the right one until you've bought 'em all.
PM sent
TTT
TTT
REVISED ...

I have an LVSF that has been shot very little for SALE. The stock and butt pad have been replaced by Remington. It is complete factory with no revisions being made to it and IT WILL SHIP IN THE FACTORY REMINGTON BOX. $850 + shipping to your FFL. PM for photos
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Why would anyone need 3 of these in the same cal. or gun?

You sound like a wife.

Besides, you don't know you have the right one until you've bought 'em all.

I

I was just being funny. I have the LVSF in the 243. Ive had it in just about all calibers not sure theres a caliber I have not had it in.
These are nice guns guys. Anyone else want an LVSF? They are very accurate. This gun will be shipped in the Remington factory box.
I have one in a 204, its a coyote killing machine, also hell on p dogs.
TTT
PM sent.
All PM's replied to.
TTT. Going to Tulsa soon.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]enter key not working mac

Pictures for dkhnt
Thank you for posting photos MLC.
TTT
TTT
Wish you'd hurry up and sell that rifle. A man can only stand so much temptation, you know.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Wish you'd hurry up and sell that rifle. A man can only stand so much temptation, you know.

I think that everyone knows that you NEED this rifle James Jr.
TTT
TTT

Will ship for $800. PM reasonable offers.
Tempted. And...why is my icon a "2" now??
Your icon is a "2" because that is the first digit/letter/symbol in your username.
**NO LONGER FOR SALE**
I've had a lot of folks interested in this gun since removing it from the market. I'll sell it for my original asking price of $850 + shipping or a reasonably close offer. I simply feel like these guns are worth every bit of $850 and prefer no to erode the market by giving it away. Anyone interested please inquire via PM and I will work with you the very best that I can.

Thank you for your interest, stay safe, and stay well.
© 24hourcampfire