Home
Rem 3200 Special Trap, about new in box. I only fired 75 rounds through this, as I went back overseas and never got around to shooting it when I returned. I'm the 2nd owner. All Rem-mandated factory upgrades have been completed. Only thing I did was replace the pad, which had gone hard. New pad is a Kick-eze trap. Stock has NOT been cut. This gun is about drop-dead new; no dings, dents, scratches cracks or marks on metal or wood. Pretty C-grade walnut. Barrels are 30", choked Imp Mod & Full. Box and all paperwork, including hang tag. $1300.00 FTF, central TX. More pics if you want.
Bob

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Barrel length(s)?
What's the barrel choked at?

Bump for a nice pointer....
That is a beauty !
Originally Posted by Biebs
Barrel length(s)?

Oops! Thought I forgot something. Barrels are 30", choked IMP MOD & FULL
Bob
Originally Posted by gutthooked
What's the barrel choked at?

Bump for a nice pointer....

IMP MOD & FULL.
Bob
Back up to the top.
Bob
tag
Damn that's nice. Any idea of the year it was made?
Can you post more pics if the stock and the face of the receiver? Is this gun post upgrades?
This Rem 3200 serial number is under 30,000 and a two pin receiver. Remington began shipping guns with the factory updates around serial number 30,000 with the receivers having just one pin along with a different dog scroll on the receiver. Remington placed on the bottom of the receiver a "dot" between the serial number which this gun has yet can be easily faked.

By all means show a picture of the receiver face which will show to allen heads in the receiver face, if there, the updates have been done.The updates included a larger docetail at the end of the barrel hanger along with modifications to the forearm.

There is a gunsmithing shop in Minn, (Laibs) that specializes in the Rem 3200 that still perform the factory updates for $700.00
Factory upgrades. Gun was made in 1973, I believe.
Bob

Any chance you come up to Colorado to vacation?
Price lowered to $1200.00. Such a deal!
Bob
If you will ship, I will take this.
PM sent
Originally Posted by Sharps1874
If you will ship, I will take this.
PM sent

Roger that. It's yours. Sent you a PM.
Bob
SOLD.
Whew....that was close :-)
If something falls thru let me know
Originally Posted by pd721el
If something falls thru let me know

Roger that, and thanks for the interest!
Bob
© 24hourcampfire