Home
Need some help to find out what this stuff is......thanks

Attached picture IMG_20200127_174900.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20200127_174843.jpg
I'm not sure, and I'm guessing some of our members will have a better idea, but the lever looks to be off a Winchester Model 88 lever action centerfire rifle. What say the more knowledgeable among us?
Good call it’s all for an 88 win
Thanks I knew this was the place for parts knowledge. Any idea what all this would be worth or a place where i could look up value.......thanks all
I will check with numrich or jack first guns
Definitely from a Winchester 88, those twin links coming off the bolt still give me nightmares. Buddy of mine brought one over in .243 once, wanted us to detail strip and clean it...I'll never do that again!

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufacturer/winchester/rifles-win/88-win
I have blued some of the 88's and they were a pain at first. It got easier after awhile. Seeing that pile of parts beings back memories.
Memories or a nightmare
88's don't borther me anymore just strip one down a gew months ago, now the first one I did was a pita
Didn't realize how much these parts cost....opened my eyes
Originally Posted by david12601
Didn't realize how much these parts cost....opened my eyes

Only if you're buying them. laugh

I sent a whole pistol, minus frame, to Gun Parts Corp. back in the early 90's. They sent me a check for $14.00
They are 12 miles from me and their customer service has gone down and the prices have gone way up.....had a friend that had 23 brand new barrels for m14 still wrapped in cosmoline and he was moving and wanted to sell them went to numrich they offered him 16 dollars a barrel
I had a shop next door to Jack First in Lancaster Ca. I would sell parts to them/him, Jack ran the store then.
I got around 10 cents on the dollar of their resale price.. They are still in business, I'm not😆
Going to sell for $135 shipped
© 24hourcampfire