Home
Posted By: BlackBart Marlin 336 30-30 pre-safety - 01/28/20
Guys:

Have decided to offer for sale my Marlin. I believe it dates to 1978 and is in excellent condition. I have owned it for about 25 years and have hunted with it on 2 occasions. I bought it from the original owner who rarely used it.

It is pretty much unmolested and has swivel studs added, which is about the only modification. It did have a small and I believe really cosmetic, crack on the upper corner of the right side of the stock where it meets the receiver. I worked a little epoxy into the area and skim bedded the stock there with acraglas to even it up and it has not moved and actually shot a bit better. I have put maybe 100ish rounds through it at the range and it prefers 170 grain slugs. The trigger is really nice as well. I only ever used the irons and was able to get groups as well as I can shoot irons (1.5-2.0 inches) at 100 yards.

I am asking $400 plus actual shipping. Happy to meet FTF in the SE PA area as well

Pics below...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/14512920/marlin-336

Shoot me a PM with any serious questions,etc.

BB
A real beauty, will make the new owner proud to own.
Thanks for the comment. It is a pretty nice one...
Pm sent
TTT
SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!
Funds on the way. Thanks for a great gun and easy transaction! Looking forward to seeing it....
Posted By: jertex Re: Marlin 336 30-30 pre-safety - 02/02/20
That's a great price on a beauty, congrats!
© 24hourcampfire