Home
12 gauge. 26” barrels choked Improved Cylinder and Modified. It is in excellent condition as pictures below indicate.

Miroku manufactures the Citori and other models for Browning. Once Browning started using Miroku to manufacture the Citoris they made an agreement for Miroku to stop importing guns to the U.S. so the Miroku name is not as widely known here as it is in Europe and Asia.

Asking $850 plus $50 for shipping in a hard case.

[Linked Image from njwoodsandwater.com]

Damn I really want this but have to figure out how to make it happen. Does it have extractors or ejectors?
Extractors
Ttt
Ttt
Originally Posted by mikestaten
Extractors

you sure? Looks like ejectors
Originally Posted by blairvt
Extractors

I have a few of these, great shotguns! As for the question, one cannot tell if this gun has ejectors, you are looking at the extractors which are the same as ejectors without the associated spring loaded "kicker" system in the forend.. WIth exractors only, the rounds need to be extracted by hand whereas with ejectors, fired rounds are ejected when opening the action. Looking at the engraving, I would assume it has ejectors Confused?
Originally Posted by Jkob
Extractors

I have a few of these, great shotguns! As for the question, one cannot tell if this gun has ejectors, you are looking at the extractors which are the same as ejectors without the associated spring loaded "kicker" system in the forend.. WIth exractors only, the rounds need to be extracted by hand whereas with ejectors, fired rounds are ejected when opening the action. Looking at the engraving, I would assume it has ejectors Confused?

All the ones I have seen that have separate parts for each barrel have been ejectors. If its a extractor its one piece for both barrels. I could definitely be wrong though.
Somebody please buy this-----I'm getting weak. The force is strong with this one!!
Ttt
Ttt
If this had 28 inch barrels it would be on the way to my house. Sometimes you see these as Charles Daly guns. When Browning took over it morphed into the Citori.

HM
Originally Posted by Jkob
Extractors

All the ones I have seen that have separate parts for each barrel have been ejectors. If its a extractor its one piece for both barrels. I could definitely be wrong though.

I have one that is an extractor only and the extractors are split. Conversely I have a Beretta BL-3 that is extractor only and has a one-piece extractor.
The one piece extractor guns were the Italian made Chas Daly's
That makes sense Jim.

Jim Wisner was also surprised mine wasn’t an ejector. He wanted to see the inside of the forend to see if it had been relieved for springs...nope.

These are good guns.
These are great guns. I gave mine to my son for his 30th birthday...I miss it!
Originally Posted by halfmile
If this had 28 inch barrels it would be on the way to my house. Sometimes you see these as Charles Daly guns. When Browning took over it morphed into the Citori.

This one was imported by Charles Daly.

Surprised it hasn’t sold yet, especially given it’s condition. It’s well balanced and will be a fine gun for someone that will use it instead of it just sitting in my safe.
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Does it have a 3"chamber?
Not unless some one hacked on it.
2 3/4”
$800 + $50 shipping
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Nice old shotgun, I remember us taking one in our gunshop probably 20 years ago, sold quick. Miroku was making stuff for winchester back in the late 90s, the late 90s model 63s bring a pretty penny.
Ttt
Ttt with price drop to $750 + $50 shipping
Ttt
Beautiful scattergun. Where are you located? Thanks.
Somerset County NJ
Tag
I don't need another O/U, but at least I'm close, up just one state, ha ha. Any interest in a Win model 70 in 300 WM.
LOP? Forgive me if you have already said.
Originally Posted by HarleyHutch
I don't need another O/U, but at least I'm close, up just one state, ha ha. Any interest in a Win model 70 in 300 WM.

I appreciate the offer but I’ve got a 300WSM. Only trades I’d be interested would be a Kimber Montana or lightweight 20 gauge semi auto. Thanks

Originally Posted by Lockhart
LOP? Forgive me if you have already said.

Just measured. About 14 1/8”.
Tag
Still available????
Sorry this one is sold.
© 24hourcampfire