Home
-Ruger Hawkeye 77LH 25-06 SS/LAM with a set of factory rings in both 1" and 30mm less then 20 rounds thru it (for break in only). 98% +++ $650

-Rem 700FS LH 270 Win with aftermarket stock. ~14LOP fluted bolt & Speed Lock FP. Talley LW Lows included about 7.4lbs with VX3i 3.5-10X40CDS(not i-ncluded) $700

-Rem 700 SPS-V LH 308 Win with Fluted bolt and tactical bolt handle installed by LRI. less then 100 rounds fired $500

-MRC 220 Swift LH with SS/Syn Sako style Varmint stock ~14LOP as well as Sako Varmint contour 26" Fluted barrel, round count less thn 200. Scary accurate with 52-53gr HP's. will include a goody bag with some factory ammo and new bag of brass for cost of seperate shipping. Great-Excellent condition. Will include a set of 30mm rings as well. $950

Prices include shipping to your FFL. Pics can be texted or emailed upon request. Trades/Partial Trades considered would be Left Hand non-magnum Sako's and or Brownings preferably in 308 or 223. Or Glock 21 GEN3 or later:)

Thanks, Jake
PMs returned
What is the twist rate on the swifty?
I believe its a 12. this things fit and finish is somewhat beyond what I have seen by MRC. I would guess that a actual GS put it together for the good ol' boy i got it from. To D@mn Loud for him after shooting 5 rounds out of.... went back to a 223.
All PM's replied to
morning bump
Rem 700 308 SPF
PM sent
PM's returned
220 Swift Traded
Well glad to see you got the swift traded. I hope that he got a better deal than I did.

Traded this guy this very swift for a left hand AR during the AR scare. Offered a fair trade to include $300 worth of 223 ammo. He was in Alaska at the time. Told me he would send the ammo when he returned to the states. Quit returning my inquiries and calls until I just gave up. Never received the ammo or the money that he should have paid.

He puts the very gun up for sale above. There weren't two made. I PM'ed him multiple times, gmailed him multiple times as I wanted that rifle back.

Never replied and he read the PM's. Really an upstanding guy to do business with. All I can say is watch the trade and make sure he follows up with all that he offers.
Thanks for the insights Deakin.
© 24hourcampfire