Home
[Linked Image from i357.photobucket.com]
I bought this pistol brand new and I am the original owner. It’s got a 7 and 1/4” fluted steel bull barrel, it’s the Signature Series and includes the Browning pistol rug that it came with. The contoured rosewood target grips have finger grooves and a thumb rest, it has a 10 round single stack magazine, it’s got a Pro-Target fully adjustable rear sight and a Pro-Target fixed blade front sight, matte finish on barrel and frame, this 22 LR rimfire target/sport pistol is derived from original Fabrique Nationale designs, which were the work of Bruce Browning (grandson of John M. Browning). The single-action trigger breaks crisp and clean, and it shoots tight groups. It has a hand reamed chamber and a target crown. It functions perfectly. It is perfect in every way, inside and out. No dings, no scratches, no blemishes at all. Maybe a brick and a half fired through this pistol. No trades. No box. $425.00 plus shipping to your FFL.
I’ll take it!
Cool lil pistol
SPF to Johnrobe. Thank You sir.
Beautiful gun! Thank you!
Nice move John
Nice purchase here,Got one just like it,
Thanks LR!
*This pistol is still available*. I got word today from the buyer that he wasn’t going to be able to purchase the pistol due to some regulations that not all buckmarks can be sent to California.
I’ll take it antlers

PennDog
SPF to PennDog. Thank You sir.
Originally Posted by antlers
*This pistol is still available*. I got word today from the buyer that he wasn’t going to be able to purchase the pistol due to some regulations that not all buckmarks can be sent to California.

Isn't that the one with the skeleton stock?

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by antlers

Isn't that the one with the skeleton stock?
I have no idea sir. It doesn't matter now, PennDog scooped it up. Thank You again PennDog.
© 24hourcampfire