Home
I bought this a few years ago for a project and decided to go a different direction..

It’s in great condition.

Any inputs on what it is worth?

Appreciate it.

Thanks
All original, with the Ruger sling swivels? No additional holes? Sporter, ultralight or magnum?

Probably $100-150 to the right buyer.

Good luck.
Rob
If you come up with a price, please let me know. Thanks.
Look on ebay fir prices
It should have a number on the inside of the stock. It would be helpful to have that. The short action is getting to be more expensive as there were fewer of them made. The long action standard barrel and magnum were mostly what was produced. Ultralight is fairly rare but there weren't that many rifles built for them.
They are seeming to bring a bit less than say 5 or 7 years ago

But to some of us still cool stuff

And what Marlin said

Hank
There was someone here in the classifieds that was looking for a skeleton stock in trade for what he had..see if I can scratch that memory up for you.
200-225.
Originally Posted by rainierrifleco
200-225.

Seriously? I haven't seen a long action go for that before. If you can get they for it, sell it.. quickly.
200+ Supply and Demand
Originally Posted by remingtonclassic
200+ Supply and Demand

Dang. I hope he can get that. Thats a good sale price for one. If only I'd kept all the ones had.
You could like get over $200 on a site like eBay but if you post it here you will be hard pressed to get $150 out of it. I have more than a few and have bought some recently. If it was one of the more rare variants it could go for more.
You can sell it on eBay but don't forget they charge 13% plus for the sale. They also charge 13% on the shipping.
I got a nice factory walnut stock in long action I would trade you for it.
are you selling a gun or the stock?
© 24hourcampfire