Home
NIB Howa Alpine Mountain Rife – 308 WIN
New In Box with hanging tags and all paperwork. Comes with a hinged floorplate as well as a detachable magazine setup (the hinged floorplate is currently installed).

$850 USPS Money Order shipped to your FFL from a private individual in the CONUS. Additional shipping to Alaska. I will include a copy of my Driver’s License with the package for FFL transfer purposes. A copy of your FFL must be emailed to me or sent to me with your payment. Rifle will ship in original box, with an outer box for added protection. Rifle will ship via USPS insured and a tracking number will be provided.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Thanks.
tag
TTT
TTT
PM sent
PMs replied to.
Bump
Nice rifle at a good price!
Bump
Nice!
PRICE REDUCTION

$799 USPS Money Order shipped to your FFL from a private individual in the CONUS.
I sure like mine.
Bump
Friday bump.
Nice rifle.
weight?
Originally Posted by Redrockhunter
weight?

Less than one minute on Google...

https://www.legacysports.com/new-howa-alpine-mountain-rifle/
What state is the Howa located in?
Redrockhunter, I am out of town until Tuesday but will be happy to get the weight for you when I get back in town.

I had three NIB Alpines (6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm-08, and 308). The 6.5 Creedmoor and 7mm-08 were sold to a gentleman in Montana a few weeks back. I weighed all three Alpines when I got them and remember that the 308 was the lightest of the three. Howa advertised the Alpines at 5.7 pounds (5lbs 11.2 ounces) but I believe that was with the polymer floorplate for the detachable box magazine. The metal floorplate adds a few additional ounces.

Again, I will be happy to get the weight for you when I get home.

They are great feeling rifles. I am just trying to liquidate a few things in preparation for retirement and relocation to a different house.

Thanks,
Mark
hitandmiss,

This Howa is located in Louisiana. I can ship it to your FFL!

Mark
Sunday Bump
Sunday Bump
I'll take it per our PM
Sold Pending Funds! Thanks Bob!

Mark
© 24hourcampfire