Home
In excellent condition. Bought it almost-new early last year, and fired it around 100 times, testing both the rifle and various factory and handloads. It shoots great, the trigger breaks cleanly at slightly over 2.5 pounds. The barrel is 24" long, with threaded and capped muzzle.

Am asking $625 shipped, and will take personal or bank check, USPS money order, or PayPal.

[Linked Image]
Nice price and nice rifle!
Thanks!
Monday morning.
MD,
Some day you will regret selling this one.

tack
I do believe new rifles are built every week!
Tuesday morning.
Probably the wrong spot to ask, but what did you end up with for favorite loads?
This particular rifle shoots most accurately with the 135-grain Hornady A-Tip and RL-16, but like most it also does very well with the Universal 6.5 Creedmoor load, any good bullet in the 140-grain range and around 42 grains of H4350.
nice rifle and bump for a good guy
Thanks!

Here's a typical group with the 135 A-Tips (dunno who to blame on the "flier"!):

[Linked Image]
Great rifles, my brothers will group a 1" group at 300 yards with factory Hornady 147's.
Damn, I already traded my 6.5x55 bump................:-)
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Thanks!

Here's a typical group with the 135 A-Tips (dunno who to blame on the "flier"!):

[Linked Image]

Flier? What flier? smile
C'mon, it's that hole "way off" at 1 o'clock!
Hump day bump.
Completely agree with the other guys - this is one helluva rifle (can not believe it's still here). I have a couple friends with this exact setup, Model AND Caliber ... it doesn't get much better and at a $600 price-point, that's a value for what you get. Not many out there balance and shoot like this one and their barrels are special.
Somebody else better buy this soon.....hint....
Does anyone know what the max mag box length is on this rifle?
This would be gone if in 308
Nice setup
Houston
The box on this one measures 2.835".
Thanks JB. I've been lusting after one of these things. Got a can coming, got a Tikka T3X already that's not threaded......etc.
Ah, a rifle loony dilemma!
Somebody has offered a trade, and may take it unless somebody else says the magic words.
© 24hourcampfire