Home
I have an extremely nice Winchester Mod 70 Stainless Control Round, 30-06. I've had it for years but have always used my Rugers. I'm sure I've shot it at some point, I will sell it with the scope base (Leupold) but not the scope when I send pictures. It's as clean as you will find. No box with it or paperwork. Feel free to ask questions I'm sure I'm leaving out something. $750 + lower 48 shipping, from a non-ffl. Will include my Drivers License. Rifle has the original synthetic stock. PM me your email so I can send pictures from my phone, or if you have questions.
Serial # G152xxx Not sure of the year.
I’d like to see pictures
Pm sent your way
Originally Posted by CEoW717
I’d like to see pictures

pm me your email.
I believe I've responded to everyones request for pictures. Let me know if I missed you.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Thanks PD.
Boss or no boss? Any trades?
No boss. I didn't like those things. I'll listen to trades. Mostly handguns. I've got plenty of rifles. Actually I've got plenty of both and prefer the cash but I will listen.
I so wish this was a featherweight.

Still nibbling on the hook though.
Ruger GP 7-shot 2.25” or GP .44 2.25” peak your interest?
They don't sorry. Actually I've already got a GP in 44 Special, 3". I like it. But I don't need anymore.
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Serial # G152xxx Not sure of the year.

Thanks Brad. I appreciate it.

Damn fine looking axe you got there Caribou.!
Thank you sir. It could be yours.
bump
I knew I was forgetting something. The barrel is 24" Years ago Federal had a hotter load and I figured with the 24" barrel it would be equivalent to a 300 H&H
I have a stainless 5 digit featherweight in 7mm mag I was debating putting up for sale. 1993 build
I don't see how that belongs in my post. Not looking for a trade.
Bump up
Price reduced to $750 shipped
A lot of rifle for the money. Deal with Marlin with confidence. He is a straight shooter.
Thank you sir.
I cannot believe this is still here!
There will be no more price reductions. If it doesn’t sell at that price, it will go back in the safe.

I can’t believe it either.
Up
Just got back to town and decided to run it back up the flag pole.
If this is still here when I get back from Mexico Saturday I’ll be in touch.
bump
up
bump
bump
up
I want this so bad it hurts. I havnt wanted to buy a gun this bad in ages.
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
I want this so bad it hurts. I havnt wanted to buy a gun this bad in ages.

You ain’t the only one brother! I’ve come so close multiple times to saying those magical words for this one. I have this exact same rifle and would love to have a 2nd just as a backup to the one I already have. I’m just not sure I can justify having 2 the exact same rifles but damn is mine nice, as is this one! Love to have it coming my way.
You can't take your money with you. Might as well enjoy the toys now. Ricky, it could be yours.
up
I don’t need this, I don’t need it. I don’t,I don’t,I don’t.
But it’s sure yanking my chain.
what's need got to do with it?
up
up
bump
bump
Where in Alaska are you located? I'm looking for a SS Winchester in 06 for one of my grandsons.
bump
bump
$750 Shipped, Lower 48 and Alaska. If you need more pictures pm me with your email.
up
Back up for a great rifle and great seller.
Thank you sir.
bump to the top
up
I have dealt with this seller, and he very good to deal with always great communication and as described.. A very nice rifle here at a good price to boot.
I’ll take it, please PM your payment particulars. I’ve been chewing my nails since your first posting of this rifle...

Thank you

Charlie
I’m glad you picked it up Charlie. I was getting weak as well. Can’t get a much better hunting rifle.
I’d be interested in hearing how it shoots after new buyer gets a hold of it please.
Rifle is sold pending funds. Chas I sent you a pm, let me know what works for you.
© 24hourcampfire