Home
Top to bottom,
At my local gun store so will ship from FFL

Savage 99r 250-3000, great bluing, wear on high points, barrel cut to 20 1/2 inches and pad added, mechanically great. $850

Savage 99short rifle, stock cut pad added, old reblue, no case coloring on lever from reblue, bluing 50%, good bore and good mechanically, $850 shipped

Cheap way to own rare configuration savage 99s, either restock em or shoot em the way they are.[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Nice rifles
Nice............and almost tempted as I am looking for one.
ttt
Nice looking 99’s. The 250 has some nice furniture. GLWS
Ttt
800 shipped 250, 750 for 32-40, lowest price....they are at my lgs, I am getting weak and may buy them myself.
303, got a phone number for the shop ?
607-846-3646, the 250 is no longer available, I gave it 8 hours and I gave in and bought it. 32-40 still available, but not for long.
Ttt
top, one more try on 32-40 at 725 shipped.....dont make me buy this one too.
someone please buy this 32-40
YOU bought a gun in the for sale ad that YOU posted.

OK then.
It was at a local gun shop as per the initial ad.....I did not really have the cash, however after eight hours of a lot of questions and alot of pics and no purchasing, I bought it, yes I did. If you do not like it stay off my ads and I could give a shirt, put me on ignore, cause you are.
Have done several deals with 303savage

He's a good guy.
Have done several deals with 303savage

He's a good guy.
Thank you Jim! Hope all is well.
A little odd...
It's called grabbing while they are there and selling the one you don't want . They don't come up every day.
© 24hourcampfire