Home
Posted By: warpig602 WTS: Barrett Fieldcraft 7-08 - 02/14/20
New in box, 18in threaded barrel. Model# 17267

1700.00 shipped
Who will win the Fieldcraft race? The official time has started. Sorry, couldn’t resist. Nice rifle bump!
Paging 257 heaven!
Ronnie
You probably could ask $2000 for it rite now
Originally Posted by Model70Fan
You probably could ask $2000 for it rite now

I was going to ask MAP but I know if I have it for more than a couple days it will find its way into the safe.
Jeez, I was looking for one of these for months. I finally gave up and went another direction. Hey, warpig602, do you have a picture of the Bigfoot that was carrying it or the unicorn he was riding?
I've already got one. Somebody else needs it.
SPF
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Jeez, I was looking for one of these for months. I finally gave up and went another direction. Hey, warpig602, do you have a picture of the Bigfoot that was carrying it or the unicorn he was riding?

I do but I can't release as he has a 2nd one that I'm trying to get.
Originally Posted by warpig602
SPF

Just kidding not SPF, this is one has a threaded barrel as made clear in my post
Get ahold of AKWolverine I think is the name, he was in the market I believe
Originally Posted by warpig602
SPF

Thank god

I Saw you’re kidding but must resist
Originally Posted by Model70Fan
Get ahold of AKWolverine I think is the name, he was in the market I believe

Appreciate it - I was; but am now all set.
Bump
Bump
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

I started looking over a year ago and ended up grabbing a 6.5. Somehow missed this last week and put a .308 on lay-a-way earlier today. Darn the luck.
Sold
© 24hourcampfire