Home
Mod 71 NIB 348 win for sale Alaska only since can't ship ammo included. Has lyman peep installed, includes 8 boxes 200gr power point factory ammo, several hundred new and once fired brass and several hundred bullets including 250gr woodleighs. Unable to post pics here but can text them, 1950.00 selling because buying boat. Rifle is a Winchester.
If you would sell the brass and bullets separately, let me know.
I’ll take it
good snag. They won't be making more
A NIB Winchester M71? Didn't Browning make them most recently??

Thanks, Dinny
Without pics, i'm hoping the description is accurate. OP says its a Winchester.
IF this was a Winchester 71, new in the box, this was the snag of the century.
Yep!
Ive seen a few new manufacture miroku Winchesters on gunbroker. They have a tang safety.
Originally Posted by Islanderflyer
Ive seen a few new manufacture miroku Winchesters on gunbroker. They have a tang safety.

That's news to me, but I'm certainly not an expert on all things M71.

Thanks, Dinny
Originally Posted by Islanderflyer

That's news to me, but I'm certainly not an expert on all things M71. I'll have to check them out.

Thanks, Dinny
Give or take 10yrs ago Winchester/miroku did a limited run both standard and deluxe. Have seen very few of the deluxe models. Beautiful wood/bluing.
the true Model 71 Winchester rifles that some call deluxe was not the right name > on my rifle and what Winchester called them was Model 71 Special >not deluxe
Probably like this. Shot show special. I know a guy who has one.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/856219654
That one is listed for more money than most of the originals I've seen listed here.

Thanks, Dinny
The above gunbroker listing is a standard model, mine was the deluxe, rifle sold.
© 24hourcampfire