Home
... have a Meopro 3.5-10x44 scope needing to mount on a new Tikka T3x and wanting to get it as low as possible. Tikka receiver is pre-drilled to accomodate several different ring mfg (which avoids the need for a base rail). Pls PM if you have any options available, - thanks
I've had good results on all of my Tikkas by using the OEM rings on the grooved receiver.
Here's a set of OEM rings for sale by a good guy on the 'fire: Tikka Rings
Thanks - RGK is indeed an absolutely fantastic guy ... bought a scope from him a week or so ago. Unfortunately my Tikka is not stainless.
Are you looking for anything in particular? I'll have to check when I get home; but, I may have Optiloks, Tikka, Warne, Leupold and Talley in both 1 inch and 30mm. I know you asked for a pm, and I apologize for intentionally failing to follow such simple instructions; but, I wanted the whole world to be able to see this in advance of me listing them all for sale.
I got a set of talley lows 1”
Just got a set of Tikka specific Talley lightweights from another ‘fire member here ... thanks so much for your offer to help guys, much appreciated!
© 24hourcampfire