Home
This is Mauser argentino 1909 action that has been nickeled plated. This action is in very nice condition, no rusty pits that has been covered up. The bolt is in very good condition, the bolt face is in very good condition, overall I would say that this action is in excellent condition. It comes with the Leupold one piece base. $300 TYD

Attached picture EAC4C789-D75E-4F08-9B8C-2A1579849A3C.jpeg
Attached picture F2A91955-4D85-4E84-983B-AD354D5D64FC.jpeg
Are you sure it's nickle plated and not just "in the white"? I've seen many '09's like this. Or did you have it plated?
It is nickel plated, It was already nickeled when I got. Pm me your # if interested
Thanks
Has the action been drilled and tapped for the Leopold base?

Do the numbers on the bolt match the action? Thanks!
The start of a nice "all weather" rifle.
The action been drilled and tapped, number on the bolt handle was removed when new handle was put on.
Ttt
Reduced to $270 TYD
$250
I believe Argentine were left in the white. Even better as it can be slow rust blued. Are you sure it's nickel plated? Free bump for a nice action.
It has been nickeled, this is not polished. I’ve blued several guns
Ttt
I'll take this, PM sent

Your private message account is "over the public limit" and won't accept any new messages.
As it turns out, I will not be able to purchase this neat mauser action from crash, so please bump this thread up. The Nickel Argentine Mauser action is still available.
Ttt
255 tyd

good deal
Ttt
Ttt
© 24hourcampfire