Home
Excellent glass! Cabela's Euro 12x50 (Meopta Meostar) in a Sitka bino bivy and the original Cabela's soft case (not pictured). I recently used these in SW Arizona, on an OTC archery desert mule deer bow hunt, and was truly impressed on how good these are. Even my guide, a devout Swaro user, was impressed with them. These are not the HD binos, but I don't know how much better HD would make these. Body shows signs of use, absolutely nothing bad, and lenses are free of any chips. Looks like a very small area, on the left lens that might have a very small amount of the coating worn off? Not sure, can't tell when looking through them, don't see anything to raise a concern. I'll see if my photography skills can get a pic of it, just being really picky. On the recent bow hunt, I was able to pick out, and watch, some really nice deer that were way out there! Very nice glass offered at a very fair price in my estimation. No trades, too much stuff as it is. $800 delivered to your USA address and thanks for looking, Dean.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

There is a small area, lots of reflection. Not visible when using the binos. New these are over $1200, if you can put up with something you can't see when using them, you can save some $$$ here.

When a guide that makes his living glassing far away animals is impressed with these, I guess I am too! Only selling them because I have it stuck in my head that I want to try the 15x binos.
Back around.
TTT
© 24hourcampfire