Home
Posted By: Jason280 Marlin X7 .30-06 $265 shipped - 03/06/20
EMAILS ONLY!
EMAILS ONLY!

Please send ALL messages to [email protected]

PayPal preferred or USPS Postal Money Order ONLY! (email is NOT the same as my PayPal)

Marlin X7 long action .30-06, with synthetic stock & 1pc Weaver base. Rifle is also in good condition, but does have some wear spots on the barrel and faint discoloration on the bolt. I picked this up with plans on rebarreling to 6.5x55, but have decided to simply buy a rifle already chambered. I have not shot the gun, and round count is unknown.

$265 shipped

FFL must accept transfers from private individuals

[email protected]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Bump for an underrated shooter.
Still available...

[email protected] (Make sure you include the "@" in the address)
jason280gmail.com (make sure to include the "@")
JM stamped?

Love these rifles. Free bump for a great hunting rifle.
TAG
Email sent
I ended up with 2 of these after they were discontinued, a 223 and a Stainless 7 08, both shoot 3 shot groups that can be covered by a quarter. My grandson "owns" the 7 08 and killed a nice elk and a couple of Mule Deer with it. Great rifle, you can do worse for a lot more money! Someone should buy it NOW!
Still available...
Had one in a 308 and it was a shooter. The X7 actually has one of the better stocks in terms of ergos. And if I remember the trigger is easy to tune
All the rifle a kid would need
What does 'JM stamped' mean?
Originally Posted by Plumber
What does 'JM stamped' mean?

Marlin vs Remington (post takeover)

Some say the Marlins shoot better, but I believe it was fairly debunked over at savage or marlin or ??? shooters other website.

Chatter was also that first run QC post-remington take over was suspect. Plenty disagree with that too.
Thanks. I have an X7 in a 270. It's a tack driver
Originally Posted by Switch
I ended up with 2 of these after they were discontinued, a 223 and a Stainless 7 08, both shoot 3 shot groups that can be covered by a quarter. My grandson "owns" the 7 08 and killed a nice elk and a couple of Mule Deer with it. Great rifle, you can do worse for a lot more money! Someone should buy it NOW!

They are definitely nice rifles. I picked it up with the intention of rebarreling it to 6.5x55, but ended up finding a Featherweight in 6.5x55 instead. Would make a great donor rifle, or great hunting rifle as is.

[email protected]
Posted By: Tuco Re: Marlin X7 .30-06 $265 shipped - 04/07/20
Can't believe this is still here. Bump for a perfect truck rifle.
Posted By: g5m Re: Marlin X7 .30-06 $265 shipped - 04/07/20
Originally Posted by Tuco
Can't believe this is still here..

Agreed! Good rifle.
Someone please buy this before I start shopping barrels again! wink

[email protected]
Originally Posted by Jason280

[email protected]

I notice the nut at the bbl./receiver juncture. Will Savage barrels' screw on this receiver ?
Posted By: g5m Re: Marlin X7 .30-06 $265 shipped - 04/10/20
Originally Posted by Jason280

[email protected]

You need to start shopping. These Marlins are/were nice rifles.

add: Except, of course, you don't need a new barrel as 30-06 will do everything. smile

[/quote]
I notice the nut at the bbl./receiver juncture. Will Savage barrels' screw on this receiver ?[/quote]

Yes savage barrels will fit . You’ll need to check bolt face to breech face clearance. Should have .008”-.012” clearance. If not , you can have the barrel breech face shaved .010” and you’ll be good to go. Very easy to do.

You can also install complete barreled action in a model 70 stock with BDL. Some slight grinding and bedding. Then you’ll have a great platform.

Email sent
Thanks

I will take your rifle as our last email discussion.
Rifle has been sold...
© 24hourcampfire