Home
Seekins IRMT-3 Upper, Seekins SP3Rv3 Rail System, Seekins bolt carrier and bolt, Wilson 16" Recon 16" 1-7 Barrel, and Novesk. This has never been used everything is as new. $550.00 shipped first public I'll take it gets it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Posted By: cowman Re: FS Seekins 5.56 Upper - 03/10/20
Free bump, my Seekins is a tack driver...
Posted By: Kota Re: FS Seekins 5.56 Upper - 03/10/20
Caliber? Round count? Is this a factory built fully assembled upper? Any tatgets/groups you can show?
Thanks
Posted By: Onpoint Re: FS Seekins 5.56 Upper - 03/10/20
Caliber? Round count? Is this a factory built fully assembled upper? Any tatgets/groups you can show?
Thanks

Says it's a new unfired upper. LOL
Sorry, still groggy when I wrote that. Didn't see that it was a new factory upper in the description when I read it this morning.
Posted By: KLM Re: FS Seekins 5.56 Upper - 03/10/20
I'll take it.
S#%@! Seconds if KLM doesn't take it
Posted By: spence1875 Re: FS Seekins 5.56 Upper - 03/10/20
This was a good deal. I almost hit the go button last night but looking for a lighter weight upper. Seekins makes great stuff all round.
Yeah, I was PMing OP about it. told him I'd take it if it was a completed upper ready to put on a lower. In the mean time I went and researched it all myself and found that it was complete. My lack of knowledge about the Item cost me the item I guess. Didn't want to publicly commit until I was sure that it was what I wanted.
Sold
Posted By: Akpilot Re: FS Seekins 5.56 Upper - 03/10/20
I thought they used Seekins barrels not Wilson??
© 24hourcampfire