Home
not looking for a safe queen, but would entertain one if it came by, just pm me if you know of one that might be up for sale
There is one for sale on GB right now its at 1440.00 I have one, and would not think of selling it for only 1400, what are you looking to spend
i have one located working with seller now, and we are well below $1400 working a trade
Wow good deal good luck,
Those are rare. I believe they were made for only one yr. I got a shooter 2yrs ago for 700. It likes 140gr and 150gr ammo Shoots them around an inch at 100yds. Hates 130 grs. I like this rifle a lot. Wish they had made it in 257 Weatherby. Good hunting.
a buddy of mine has one, and he has told and showed me the same thing about the 130gr not shooting well in it, but it does like the factory weatherby 150 gr fodder
I loaded mine up for Coues when I lived in AZ shot 110br Barnes , I would tell you how fast they were going, but you probably would not believe me, they were screamin, wish I would of got a shot at one
Originally Posted by Wonderer
I loaded mine up for Coues when I lived in AZ shot 110br Barnes , I would tell you how fast they were going, but you probably would not believe me, they were screamin, wish I would of got a shot at one

3600ish??
Try about close to 200 miles north, just checked my data
Originally Posted by Wonderer
Try about close to 200 miles north, just checked my data

😳😳😳
© 24hourcampfire