Home
Posted By: Oregon45 All Sold - 03/11/20
More bookshelf clearing. Price reflects all books sold together; sold separately each would be more costly due to individual shipping.

1. E.C. Crossman "The Springfield Rifle," hardcover, Firearms Classics Library edition, in great condition. SOLD
2. John Barsness, "Optics for the Hunter," hardcover with dust jacket, Safari Club publishers, in great condition.
3. Bruce N. Canfield, "The M1 Garand and the M1 Carbine," softcover, in great condition. SOLD
4. Charlie Sisk, "Selecting and Ordering the Custom Rifle," softcover, signed by John Barsness and Eileen Clark, in great condition.
]5. Bob Brister, "Shotgunning: The Art and the Science," hardcover with dust jacket, in great condition. SOLD
6. NRA Publications, "The Hunter's Guide," softcover, published in 1990 and filled with interesting hunting info and cool retro-hunting pictures.

All Sold.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I am interested in 1,3 and 5. What would the price be?
I am interested in 2 and 4. Will you sell them separately? If so, what would the price be? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BlackHunter
I am interested in 2 and 4. Will you sell them separately? If so, what would the price be? Thanks.

PM sent.

1, 3 and 5 sold to rflshtr.
© 24hourcampfire