Home
Willing to trade the TP and Lysol for a nice new hunting rifle. Mainly interested in something NIB and chambered in 30-06. Hit me up if you have something and you’re wanting to deal.
Got pics?

What does Lysol weigh? Matte or gloss on the TP?
TP is the good 2 ply
Is that Lysol NIB?
Round count on the Lysol, and is it the yellow, or blue can?
Standard spray nozzle, or wide fan?
Is the TP new or used?
Toilet paper NIB? or just good used condition?
I would do 1 roll of tp and 1 can of Lysol, but you’ll have to kick in some cash.
Got pictures?
I will pm you.
The man is trying to trade $1,000+ dollars worth of items with no pictures. SMDH
I’ll trade you a Remington classic in 350 rem mag for one roll of toilet paper!
Originally Posted by Whelenman

Sorry but not looking for a 350 rem mag currently
Originally Posted by 01Foreman400
The man is trying to trade $1,000+ dollars worth of items with no pictures. SMDH

I know, right! Some people's kids.... smile
Are you willing to split the TP? Only need half a roll.
If you have an unopened 8 pack of Charmin I'd be willing to offer a mint condition 6" blued Colt Python in even trade. I don't have the box though............
Walmart's already out of TP and hand sanitizer and paper towels here.
I'm buying up all Walmart's computer paper. Little slicker than TP, but I think I can make a fortune.

Anyone have a pistol stash for a ream of computer paper?
I had to laugh out loud, that was pretty good.
I found Dick's Sporting Goods is offering a better deal and I will save almost 8 cents.
Do you have paper on the paper?
I'm hoarding the PT. And will sell by the roll in the next couple of weeks. Can do a straight up trade or cash either way. Been looking for a H&R 12 ga single shot if anyone wants to trade.

This is the good stuff Charmin plus.
If there’s no ring marks, I’ll take it.
Been holding it 11 days ,I'll pay any price
Originally Posted by RickyBobby

How about a Winchester 70 in 264 mag?

How about a Winchester 70 in 264 mag?

Is it threaded, Does it come with Rings/Mounts and Scope
Willing to trade the TP and Lysol for a nice new hunting rifle. Mainly interested in something NIB and chambered in 30-06. Hit me up if you have something and you’re wanting to deal.

Is it factory original or has it been refinished? Was it made in China? If it was, it isn't worth a chit.
I have a somewhat schitty looking rifle in '06, but it squirts them bullets through the same hole.

Action movement is precise, smooth, and predictable.

I've have smeared some schidt with it.
I just left CVS after buying a snickers, I am good for a week or so

[Linked Image from cdn.dopl3r.com]
... eat more cheese!
i don't think your mommie would let you keep it..

Don’t want to trade a rifle for it, but I do have some well worn tightie whities for you. Pay no mind to the skid marks (they’ve been washed).

I’ll toss in some holey socks to sweeten the deal
What ply is tp
if paper is Scots, rather have 80 grit sandpaper.
Originally Posted by gunscrew

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

I’d make that deal in a heartbeat. And I’d throw in a box of LNiB Clorox wipes!
Originally Posted by FyrepowrX
Originally Posted by gunscrew

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Is this for use on a chastity belt?
I have a box of 200 extra large gloves and an a n95 mask will trade for good looking woman that hunts and fishes

Love the thread idea. On a more serious note, I've already got the rifle and ammo. I think I'll just go over to your place and "get me some" TP and Lysol.
Here ya go.

And 1 roll of Charmin is like 6 rolls of the other brand. Its like having 36 rolls. So get your big boy pants on and lets make a deal.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Charlie
One bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide even up.

HM
One bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide even up.

HM
Originally Posted by 222Sako
Toilet paper NIB? or just good used condition?

LMAO
just heard from safariman, he has a semi load of rem 700's in 30-06 he will trade!

with bipods!
Just taught my kids how to scoot their bottoms on the lawn. Solved my toilet paper issue. Hope the neighbors don’t mind.
you'll have very green streaks on the lawn this spring. maybe spell out green new deal
Sorry to highjack your thread, but I have some lightly used Charmin for sale. Only used once, mostly clean edges with a few scrapes and dings in the middle. Good project for a DIYer, can ship to your FFL. Will consider interesting trades.
Bump for a good deal...
I would trade 3 3M respirators used just around the house and a box of 50 latex gloves NIB.
Rate of twist?
Originally Posted by chas05
Rate of twist?

1 in 2
Where I live the live oaks have just begun to drop leaves. As a result I’m good for TP....still need Lysol ......name your price.
Do those rolls come with factory tubes or aftermarket?
© 24hourcampfire