Home
As New in Box with factory scope rings, papers, etc. Trigger screw turned down, Nice trigger.

Less than 60 rounds fired. Shot 1/2 MOA with 95 BT.

$595 CONUS (not sure about shipping to CA). Buyer pays shipping.

Price firm. First I will take it, followed by PM.

up
Do you like Tack driving accuracy? This one will make you smile!

Top quality - great rifle, and value!
I have one. With the cheap blue box Federal ammo, it shoots under MOA all day long.
Great deal here. Mine likes just about anything I feed it.
barrel fluted ?
barrel muzzle threaded ?
I have one as well , great rifle
Barrel is round and not threaded.

The gun is still very light, around 6 lbs and shoots very well. Yes if I had this back when I shot more, I'd laid low about anything I poked at over the years from crows and coyotes, even black birds to deer and hogs. Killed my share of deer with 243s and 6BRs, always deadly. This Tikka shoots circles around an old Sako Forester I had, and lighter, stainless to boot. I never missed in the field with that Sako....this is a better mouse trap.

If I had opportunities now like back then I would wear the barrel out.
^
^
^
Someone needs a Proven tack driving Tikka, in the versatile 243, with a fresh barrel. Round count under 60 rounds total since new......this rifle was taken to the range about 3x to sight in, hunted 2x, deserves to be used for years, and has thousands of life waiting to be enjoyed. I simply do not have the time and opportunity where I live to do so. Paper, Steel, Crows, Coyotes, Prairie Dogs, Woodchucks, Deer, Hogs...........this has you covered folks!

You will NOT be disappointed, money back less shipping if it is not described.
Forget price?
1st post. It’s there, $595
^
Any idea on shipping to 78665?
I honestly do not know, guessing 35-40 but it may be less.
Regarding shipping, buyer pays Actual shipping Only, likely UPS.

If there is an alternative that is legal and less expensive that is fine.
My buddy wants one. I'll let him know about this one.
Originally Posted by 65BR

I've found USPS to be cheapest. And you can use the online shipping calculator to get a pretty close estimate on the price.
Originally Posted by CJC73

I've found USPS to be cheapest. And you can use the online shipping calculator to get a pretty close estimate on the price.

I like UPS better due to the ability to track package better than USPS.
Originally Posted by Switch
I like UPS better due to the ability to track package better than USPS.

I won't derail the thread but USPS has tracking online as well. IME ... UPS was always expensive and slower compared to USPS. But use what you're comfortable with.

To the OP...nice rifle. Surprised it hasn't sold
Thanks for the info folks, been quite some time I shipped a firearm. So USPS is ok with long guns?

Anyone shipped in the lower 48 to and from lately might have an idea what shipping runs. I was taking a guess earlier.
Thanks for the info folks, been quite some time I shipped a firearm. So USPS is ok with long guns?

Anyone shipped in the lower 48 to and from lately might have an idea what shipping runs. I was taking a guess earlier.

I've shipped numerous via USPS. Cost is dependent on to and from zip codes and weight and keep the total size (length + width + height) under 72" (I think that is number) or it jumps into oversize. I've never had a problem keeping it below that.

USPS has a shipping cost estimator on their website. From zip code. To zip code. Enter weight and dimensions. And an estimate is given. I've used it and it's within a few bucks in my experience (as long as you give it a good weight). I add signature required, a few bucks extra, but it lets you know it's been delivered and signed by whom.
I’ve used fedex and had great luck. Usually $17-23
Way better tracking than USPS.
Not as much as I thought, thanks. Is the cost shipping handguns much higher? A premium?

Thanks folks.
Not as much as I thought, thanks. Is the cost shipping handguns much higher? A premium?

Thanks folks.

FedEx and ups say hand guns must be shipped overnight. USPS let’s FFL’s ship them, most will do so for about $20-25 I think.
That's why - overnight, got it, thanks much!
^
Ok, the virus is dying.....and folks will be itching to get some time at the range and in the field.

Who is ready to chase paper, steel, prairie dogs, crows, and coyotes this Spring and Summer?
© 24hourcampfire