Home
factory volquartsen Superlite 17 HMR for sale. 3 factory Ruger mags , weaver rings 1”, factory manual and hard case, 32 hole muzzle brake, black receiver bottom metal and barrel ends w carbon fiber sleeve. 17 cal bore snake included. Shipped to your FFL 1270

fired 37 rounds cleaned and stored one hole gun pick up in Maryland available for Maryland resident who qualify or shipped to your ffl

Attached picture CAD06C6D-CF1C-47B0-9ADF-B3E608D351D4.jpeg
Attached picture CB9FA3E4-D003-4649-9B2D-41E8252EA35F.jpeg
TTT
Bump 1250 shipped
TTT
1225 shipped
To the top for one fine rifle
Let’s get her a new home finest semi auto rimfires made
1250 shipped to your ffl save hundreds on a factory custom 17 HMR w extras
Bump
TO THE TOP
Let’s get her a home Today
Any possibility of a trade for guns/optics/ammo? If so, shoot me a PM with your info and I'll give you a buzz.....
What are you at price wise?

You first had $1225 shipped, then you went $1250 shipped. Kinda the wrong direction, but it it’s all good.

Your Volquartsen is worth more than your asking anyway...I owned a 17 WSM by Volquartsen.

Bump for a really nice shooting semi-auto

😎
Whitetailkiller certainly has some nice stuff....I can't afford any of it, but its sweet! lol
What ya got for trade ? I’ll pm lol typo my bad
Sorry that was a typo on 1225 I never even noticed that one thanks

$1250 shipped to your ffl or Marylanders $1200 pick up since I won’t have to ship fed ex or ups
Bump $1250 shipped
Bump
Bump
Let’s get this a home my best offer is 1225 shipped so far and it costs me a decent amount to ship let’s do 1250 shipped and someone will have a great rifle
Bump
Bump
Bump let’s get her sold
Come on let’s get her sold as Todays the day to
Get yourself a tac driver
© 24hourcampfire