Home
Posted By: sanddog WTS - Springfield 1911 45 TRP - 03/23/20
Selling like new TRP in .45 acp. Put exactly one box of 20 rounds through this gun, Comes with all of the factory stuff from Springfield, plus two extra magazines. Has tritium sights, rail, and ambi safety. This is the grey/black two-tone finish. The TRP is one of Springfield's top pistols and they shoot well!
Not interested in trades at the moment.
Asking $1100, shipped to your FFL

Attached picture 461494-e2c23f582080b392297a0b9fd30cdad8.jpg
Originally Posted by sanddog
Selling like new TRP in .45 acp. Put exactly one box of 20 rounds through this gun, Comes with all of the factory stuff from Springfield, plus two extra magazines. Has tritium sights, rail, and ambi safety. This is the grey/black two-tone finish. The TRP is one of Springfield's top pistols and they shoot well!
Not interested in trades at the moment.
Asking $1100, shipped to your FFL

Good price for a TRP.

However,
Sanddog don't be offended if you are met with much skepticism.
There are a lot of frauds, and brand new members who are only
dealing and posting in the classifieds are red flags.

Not accusing.
Just pointing out that you are ringing bells.
Yes its a good price.

Gotta bigger picture with more detail?

Ive always thought new unestablished members should be open to shipping then receiving payment. Reverse the trust quotient of the deal so to speak.

Not offended at all, I have over 75 sales on GB as an individual over the years, and am active on SnipersHide, 31 years in SOCOM and law enforcement, and am in the gun industry (and still at work).. so by all means, check me out. With all of this CV-19 BS going around right now, I just dont have as much time as id like. And if you want to vet me and are interested in something I posted, PM me and I will be happy to email or txt better pics or answer questions.
Just ask
I'll vouch publicly for Sanddog. He's been a good friend for years and is solid gold. If he has something for sale, you can be assured its legit.
Well Welcome Sanddog just where are our manners. GLWS
He was expecting a welcome followed closely by a GFY.
TRP still available.
dropped price to $1000, plus shipping to your FFL.
PM me if you want better pictures, for some reason my photos are too big to post on here
Hi sanddog, currently not permitted to PM you. Is your TRP still available?
© 24hourcampfire