Home
Up for sale is a Winchester model 70 stainless featherweight in 7mm mag. It is a 5 digit from the new haven plant with a build year of 1993.i am not the original owner so round count is unknown, however barrel is in great shape and the bold face does not show signs of heavy use. Rifle is in really awesome shape for the year. I’d assume it to be a safe queen.
This particular rifle has a beautiful grain pattern in the wood, very similar to what you would find on a supergrade
Price is 1200obo shipped from myself to your ffl. No trades at this time unless it is for a Springfield 5” trp operator in 10mm with cash on my end. Preferably with rmr but not required
I can send more pictures via text or email

Attached picture 8FBD2BF2-8032-4474-AF88-969038C37BE4.jpeg
Attached picture 3739E905-461E-455D-8E14-EDCB4E559DD9.jpeg
Should be labeled “Super Grade”
It definitely has the wood grain to earn it’s place in that category.
Link to more pics and info
The link fails to open TDN
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...sic-stainless-featherweight#Post14355567
Originally Posted by failure2fire

Worked for me. Did you modify it at all since you bought it three months ago?
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs

Works for me too. Looks like he added about $300 worth of upgrades...

Originally Posted by borden811

Does it come with Talley LW’s?

whistle whistle
Originally Posted by SKane

whistle whistle

Upgrades?!.... its exactly the same grin

I'm all for guys trying to recoup shipping or FFL fees on a rifle on here, but profiteering off fellow, like-minded hobbyists is a bit much.

I've said by piece and folks can do what they want with it all - I probably won't check back on this thread. Good luck
PM sent..
Tag.
Ah yes the trolls came around to give the unproductive opinions and link referencing they always do, without anything constructive to say. Only Trash talking a man’s asking price regardless what he paid before or why it is back for sale. It placed the number as I see fit, keep your worthless opinions as a “hobbiest” to yourself.
But thanks for the bumps
Ah yes the trolls came around to give the unproductive opinions and link referencing they always do, without anything constructive to say. Only Trash talking a man’s asking price regardless what he paid before or why it is back for sale. It placed the number as I see fit, keep your worthless opinions as a “hobbiest” to yourself.
But thanks for the bumps

Dang... you are an idiot and classified cowboy. I await your victory speech how you are in the Army.. and sacrifices you made for all of us..
He put his own ask price on it but also indicated "obo". He obviously believes he got a great deal or that it is nicer than he thought when he bought it. The marketplace will determine what it is really worth to the next buyer. We are all entitled to offer our products for sale based on what we think they are worth, IMO. By the way, I do not consider TDN to be a troll in any sense of the word.
incredibly rude thing to say. But right on par for a keyboard warrior. Go kickstart a shotgun
Is your last comment directed to me?
incredibly rude thing to say. But right on par for a keyboard warrior. Go kickstart a shotgun

Well that escalated quickly ...

Seems quite a few classified-only-cowboys are proving their mettle this week. Congrats cowboy.
Originally Posted by rflshtr
Is your last comment directed to me?

I doubt it. I think it was addressed to the post above yours which was posted at relatively the same time. Look above his post. In parenthesis it states (Re: 79S).

Kickstart or suckstart? And do you recommend 00 buck or slug?
Originally Posted by TDN
Originally Posted by SKane

whistle whistle

Upgrades?!.... its exactly the same

Exactly my point.
Jesus H. Christ, can I get an answer? Any upgrades?
No, no upgrades at all. I listed my price to have it shipped with all fees included. And, like mentioned before, is available for best offer.

It’s sad to see butt hurt folks talk trash on here. None of which would do it in person !

And for you “ classified cowboy “ finger pointers ....that just shows how much time you don’t spend on the hunt, but rather here sharp shooing honest sellers. #b’wannas. Or whatever bullshit expertise you think you have
So much drama here. I like the rifle. I was about to offer the original seller $800 before you “snagged it”. Free marketplace. Hope you get what makes you happy 👍
Nice rifle
Originally Posted by hanco
Nice rifle

You like 7 mags hanco - it’s calling you!
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
So much drama here. .....Free marketplace. Hope you get what makes you happy 👍

I agree. I've thought about this for the past day or so and felt compelled to comment. This isn't meant to rain on anybody with whom this post disagrees. As a matter of fact, my initial response to myself was in agreement with those arguing against profiteering, for lack of a better word, from other forum members. I'm not aware enough of the OP to know whether he is generally considered one of the large number of forum a-holes or one of the good guys. It is irrelevant to the point I'm going to try to make.

Unless and until someone demonstrates that the OP has stated something misleading about the entire deal, he has done nothing wrong. For most things sold on this forum, none of us knows the price the individual paid for it. If we are a buyer, and it's what we want, and it is at a price we are willing to pay, then we have determined it is a good deal. It's probably more appropriate to state that we have determined it is a good enough deal. I don't care if a guy inherits something and then sells it for $1000. If I think it's only worth $800, I'm either a) just not buying it; or, b) offering what I'm willing to pay. No agreement doesn't mean either party did anything wrong.

As to passing on your deal to your fellow forum members, really? Some of the biggest A-holes we all know are very frequent posters on this forum. They/we don't deserve special treatment just because they/we are members of the same forum. The same then would hold true for living in the same town, county or state. I think most of us have bought something at a great price and eventually sold here or elsewhere at a profit to us. That makes us smart and nothing else. It is not deception to not share what you paid for an item with a prospective purchaser. I, like many others on here, have passed on many good deals to our friends, acquaintances and even forum members. As long as there is no deception, lying or cheating, ask what you want and pay what you agree to according to the terms which both buyer and seller have agreed.

Be well all.
Very well put TBS.

Beautiful gun, OP!
© 24hourcampfire