Home
For sale is a 100 # Henderson brand sugar sack that has the NRA markings on it. Says NRA member... We do our part. The bag and marking are in very good shape Bag says PURE Cane sugar standard fine granulated. The following is faded and getting hard to read Henderson sugar refinery New Orleans 100 LBS net has the #212 at the bottom of the bag. on the back it says Refined in the USA $100 shipped. I have had this for about 30 years. PM me Ray
NRA in this case might be National Restaurant Association ?
Or based upon the "we do our part" the National Recovery Administration from the New Deal?
OR it has the An eagle with it's wings spread and lightning bolts in one foot and a gear looking thing in the other claw...… I don't know what to tell you other than what is on the bag. PM me your E address and I will try to get a good pic of it. Maybe you know what it really is. Thanks, Ray
Originally Posted by Ray63
OR it has the An eagle with it's wings spread and lightning bolts in one foot and a gear looking thing in the other claw...… I don't know what to tell you other than what is on the bag. PM me your E address and I will try to get a good pic of it. Maybe you know what it really is. Thanks, Ray

That's the National Recovery Administration symbol and motto.

http://socialwelfare.library.vcu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/hanging-poster.gif
Great historical item. !!!
Thanks, guys. Still for sale. Ray
ttt
ttt
© 24hourcampfire