Home
I have for sale or trade a excellent condition Browning citori lighting 12ga in Grade IV. Made in Japan. Invector + chokes. Looks like it has mod and improved in now. No box no other chokes. I am interested in a nice small framed 28ga O/U in trade. Or I will sell it for $2500.00 shipped and insured in a hard case. Pictures sent to anyone interested. Or if anyone wants to post them for me out of boredom. All questions will be answered as quick as possible.

Thanks

John
What are the length of the barrels?
The Grade V Citoris came with either blued receivers with gold figures or in French Grey with gold figures. Which one is this?
Sorry. They are 28”
This is a Grade IV. Silver receiver, with bird engraved on each side. The only gold is the trigger.
Good morning ☀️
Uo
Originally Posted by Biebs
The Grade V Citoris came with either blued receivers with gold figures or in French Grey with gold figures. Which one is this?

Biebs, I googled up a bunch of grade IV pics and it looks to me like the seller is correct, no gold on the receiver.
Originally Posted by Biebs

A Grade IV
Pictures would really help.
Pictures are now available in the image gallery.

Thanks,

John
Pics for OregonJohn

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

More

More

Thank you sir. Very kind of you to help. Much appreciated.

John
A few more

I think Browning made a grade III and then it was changed to Grade IV, The grade III in lighter gauges had a little different engraving than the 12 gauges. This is definitely a Grade IV and a very nice one to boot. I have 16 through 410 in grade III and wish this was a Grade III to finish set.
👀 another look.
PM sent 28ga Citori for sale
Good luck with sale, she is beautiful.
Thank you. It really is a nice shotgun.
Start your weekend.
Up. Somebody needs this shotgun.
If I don’t have an offer on this by the weekend. It’s off to GB.

John
How about $2250.00 Shipped and insured in a hard case.
Now 2200 shipped/insured
© 24hourcampfire