Home
One of the best in my collection I'm posting here before GB at a good deal for WWII collectors. Late 1943 built delivered in Jan 1944 USGI Property Colt M1911A1 that is in 98+% condition, zero rust or pitting, 100% correct with original finish and all correct stamps.

I have plenty of detailed pics for serious buyers of all stampings and roll marks and internals including the barrel that is pristine. These are getting extremely hard to find in this condition and all correct. Pricing several hundred below auction site prices.

$2895 shipped and insured

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Very nice!
Awesome Piece of History.
I have never seen one that nice.
Thanks guys, I looked for a very long time to find one in this condition and actually have more in it than I'm listing. I'm focusing my collection in another direction and time to pass it on to someone else.

You will be extremely hard pressed to find a better example especially anywhere close to this price.
Evening bump
I need this like another hole in my head... someone buy this before I get weak.
Beautiful pistol!
Morning bump
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby

Need has nothing to do with it. It's all want.
Pics sent to those that requested them. Thanks
Can't make out the serial #, but if its 1,14x,xxx or under, do you know if the serial number is stamped under the slide/firing pin stop? Very nice pistol you have there. Piece of Americana.
Thanks
Serial is 1161947 Colt stopped stamping serial number behind firing pin stop about 150k before this serial number. Believe it was early 1943 when they stopped, this was one of last ones built in 1943 and delivered Jan of 1944 to US Army.
Evening bump... Sent pics out to few guys but still available.
Pretty nice 45

Wish you the best on the sell of this wonderful firearm. Who ever buys this, I hope they realize, they are buying a part of American history.
Evening bump... Lot of tire kickers
Afternoon bump. Been asked alot about trades, the only thing I'm looking for is a clean 2nd Gen Colt SAA or a 1940-60s Colt 1911 in 38sup
Final bump tonight then off to GB this weekend. Thanks for all the comments on this one.
Nice pistol. Probably one I’ll look back on and regret not buying just not the right time for me.
Is buy it it wasn’t for this virus uncertainty
Originally Posted by rmb721
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby

Need has nothing to do with it. It's all want.

I want a Shoney’s breakfast bar from 1990.
© 24hourcampfire