Home

Item Description: Up for your consideration is an exquisite 687 Silver Pigeon IV with deep bluing and hand rubbed oil finish.

This immaculate Italian shotgun that was offered by Beretta, but is discontinued. Beretta discontinued the IV and V a while back and started the EELL and other premium models. This is top notch example of a high end shotgun from the deep blue finish on the metal work to the HAND engraved receiver(not the stamped version of the lower grades) and hand rubbed oil finish wood. The barrels are 26” and the LOP is 13 3/4” (it was cut down for me, but used factory pad. You can NOT tell it from factory). I liked that configuration as I bought it to shoot pheasant and grouse and it’s quick handling/pointing. I currently have the green fiber optic bead on it, but I have the red and original brass bead as well. The shotgun is 98-99% with one tiny nick on the bottom of the barrel and a small indention in the bottom of the forend(see pics) I’m the original owner and the shotgun has under 200 rounds thru it. 3 of the 5 chokes have never been used. IC and M are the only ones ever used. I have the original blue hard case that is accented in deep blue velvet feeling liner. This is a shotgun to last a lifetime. It simply sits in my safe and has not seen daylight in probably 4 years. PM me with any questions. Be glad to chat with you about the shotgun!

$2575 shipped in US

Link to pics of 687SP IV https://imgur.com/a/OUbZtVG
Beautiful gun from a great seller

I love those SP IV's! Hard to come by! I have a 20 gauge w/ 28" bbls. If this gun had 28's, I would be all over it! Good luck with your sale!
Originally Posted by mudstud

I love those SP IV's! Hard to come by! I have a 20 gauge w/ 28" bbls. If this gun had 28's, I would be all over it! Good luck with your sale!

I know man. At the time I bought for a quick pointing grouse, chukar and pheasant gun.....didn’t think resale through at all. It’s a beautiful shotgun!
Very Nice gun
Originally Posted by 10at6
Very Nice gun

Thank you sir.
Bump for pretty over under. I’ve got on in a 28ga. Wish this one was a 20
Originally Posted by mudstud

And an extra inch of LOP.

[/quote]
And an extra inch of LOP. [/quote]

Lacking that extra inch.....the story of my life😂 bump up for a fine shotgun that according to the polls, lacks 3” total!
Beretta Silver Pigeon IV
Up for a nice shot gun. $2575 shipped to your ffl
great seller
Tag
A little interest. Still available.
Price drop ***$2525 shipped
Beautiful shotgun. Good luck with the sale
Bump for a nice shotgun. $2525 to your ffl
Bump up $2500 shipped.
Bump up $2500 shipped.
Bump $2475 shipped for an incredible Silver Pigeon IV...see pics on OP
© 24hourcampfire