Home
I have decided to see what I have not used in a while. I bought this scope new and have it mounted one a GAP rifle that I no longer have. I can not find a mark on it. I have the box and everything that came with the scope. I am not looking for any trades. I will take $1900 shipped for it. Below is a link to the scope I have. This is a BDC turret scope with zero lock. Best lowlight scope I have ever looked through. First I will take it gets it. Paypal F&F or +3.5% Check from a trusted member is fine or USPS MO

https://www.eurooptic.com/756-911-72D-F8-E1-SB-3-12x54-Polar-T96-SFP-D7-Illuminated-25.aspx

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Wow, that's a big-dollar scope! Your newspaper route must be really bringing in the cash! :-)
LOL!!! Newspaper routes don't pay like they use to. That's why it's for sale!!!!
Tag
Bump
Friday afternoon bump
Price drop to $1800 shipped CONUS
DAMNNNNNN!!!!
I keep getting PM's about trades. I will throw a couple out there that I might consider. I really don't need them but might consider them.

High end factory AR15
O/U sub gauges 410,28 or 20 gauges
Maybe high end 1911 9mm
I will let this run today than just put it on a rifle and keep it.
Last look at this one.
This one will stay with me. I still says its the best Low light haunting scope on the planet!!!
Did you ever sell your Polar?
Yes it's SOLD
© 24hourcampfire