Home
I have 15, possibly 16, boxes of 20ga Federal Heavyweight 2 3/4" 7 shot it doesn't look like I will need anymore. This is what you'd be buying:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1002112922

This stuff was discontinued, and when I found out Federal was doing away with it I bought up quite a bit--the reason being is that you will not find a better youth Turkey shell at that price point. Near as I can tell, Federal doesnt make a low recoiling turkey shell anymore. Lots of good reviews on YouTube for this stuff. I have been very pleased with it.

Reason I am selling is my kids have shown me that they don't need low recoil rounds anymore. I'd like to recoup some capital to buy some of the stouter stuff their shotguns also like.

$15 per box, plus shipping.

Shipping only to states where you are aril allowed to purchase ammo without permission of the King.
2 boxes are SPF
4 more boxes SPF.
How many per box?
5. This is the best low recoiling turkey ammo there. My 11 and 13 yr old girls use it no problem in sub 6lb 20. It patterns so well I used the last 2 years in their gun as well.
Pm inbound
All boxes are SPF
dang.....I missed it. I'll take 2 boxes if by chance you have any left or anyone backs out.
If low recoil works why buy "stouter" stuff?
Thanks for the smooth transaction. spence
© 24hourcampfire