Home
Selling a Bansner made stock for a Howa Alpine short action. Stock is in excellent condition and was used on a .223 for about 100 rounds or so. a few tiny white dots in the grip cap area as pictured.

$320 shipped. I can do Paypal ($320 net to me), USPS money order, or personal check from established members. First posted "I'll take it" gets it. Not looking for trades at this time.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Morning
TTT
Weight?
Originally Posted by KH1473
Weight?

Up
Does the Howa mini action and short action take the same stock?
Originally Posted by slammer
Does the Howa mini action and short action take the same stock?

No, they do not.
I'm new to the Howa brand s help me out. I thought .223 was made in their mini action and not the short action? Maybe the better way to ask the question is what chamberings will this stock fit?
Short action chamberings with their # 1 barrel contour unless you want to open up the bbl channel
I put one of these on a howa 1500 6mm creedmoor with a sportier weight barrel and only had to open up the barrel channel just a little.
If the Alpines are for normal short actions like 6.5 cm and the short action stocks are different than the mini action stocks, how did a .223, which is a mini action, work in this stock?
.223 was available in their regular short action wayyyyyy before the mini came to be.
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
.223 was available in their regular short action wayyyyyy before the mini came to be.

Thank you!
Yep, all correct information above. Also, the Kuiu edition rifles that Howa put out with the gray cerakote actions had #1 countour barrels and will drop right into these stocks. The .223 that was in this stock was a Kuiu Vista. It's always best to check to be sure, though.
I'll do $300 shipped firm.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
I'll do $300 shipped firm.
I’ll take it. Following up with a PM
Originally Posted by Hookset
I’ll take it. Following up with a PM

Sold to Hookset. PM returned.
© 24hourcampfire