Home
Posted By: drice561 FS Only - Ruger 44 Carbine - 04/06/20
1962 DOM, has some light wear. Also some deeper nicks where the barrel and receiver meet as well as on top of the receiver in the same area. It looks as if someone got sloppy with some sort of tool at one time? Also, the stock is cracked from the front of the trigger group metal to the metal stock band. My gunsmith rough quoted me around $100 to have the stock repaired.

Message me with your number and I can send more pics.

Asking $650 plus actual shipping to your FFL

Attached picture 1B3EC75F-85B2-4A55-981A-686F11853123.jpeg
TTT
Can we get picks of the sloppy tool issues and overall gun pictures. Is it just heavy varnish on the stock?

thanks
Posted By: teach64 Re: FS Only - Ruger 44 Carbine - 04/07/20
Have you shot it?
If so, how did it operate? Load, fire, eject and repeat?
Hard to believe ruger doesnt come out with these again.

Not good for twisting turrets and shooing half a mile away though so i guess it wont sell enough to be worth the $
Originally Posted by drice561
1962 DOM, has some light wear. Also some deeper nicks where the barrel and receiver meet as well as on top of the receiver in the same area. It looks as if someone got sloppy with some sort of tool at one time? Also, the stock is cracked from the front of the trigger group metal to the metal stock band. My gunsmith rough quoted me around $100 to have the stock repaired.

$650 after the stock has been repaired or before?
Posted By: SLDUCK Re: FS Only - Ruger 44 Carbine - 04/08/20
I have 3 of them. They are the bomb. Good luck with sale
Posted By: SLDUCK Re: FS Only - Ruger 44 Carbine - 04/08/20
I have 3 of them. They are the bomb. Good luck with sale
I got one of these. Deadly on deer @ close range.
Originally Posted by hikerbum
Can we get picks of the sloppy tool issues and overall gun pictures. Is it just heavy varnish on the stock?

thanks
Originally Posted by teach64
Have you shot it?
If so, how did it operate? Load, fire, eject and repeat?

Yes, it fires and functions as it should.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by drice561

$650 after the stock has been repaired or before?

Beforehand. I would prefer not put any more into if possible. I also don’t know how long of a turnaround it would be, he’s a pretty busy gunsmith. Price is somewhat negotiable though.
Originally Posted by hikerbum

thanks

I can’t figure out how to add more pics. I tried but it failed I guess. I can send them to someone that knows how to post them
Evening bump
pm sent
Replied
Up
pm sent about pics
Pics of drice561's Ruger carbine

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

What happened to the front sight? Looks like a chunk cut out of it...
And a few more

Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
What happened to the front sight? Looks like a chunk cut out of it...

Replied to your PM. And for very one else, I hadn’t even noticed that until Sasha pointed that out. Looking at my 1964, yes the white material that goes in the cutout of the front sight post is missing.
Front blade has a hole drilled in it. I am sure that you can replace the blade or fill the hole with a piece of plastic to add color.
Posted By: drice561 Re: SOLD - Ruger 44 Carbine - 04/24/20
Sold
© 24hourcampfire