Home
My oldest brother passed a couple of months ago and asked me to see to the dispersal of his shooting gear. There is a LOT of stuff!!! There are several boxes of scope rings, scope bases and gun parts. Most of it is old oddball stuff like Weaver picot rings and bases, Weaver N mounts, Weaver bases. There are a lot of ring sets, front and rear rifle sights, scope caps, bullets, brass, checkering tools, carving tools and books, sling mounts for various rifles and shotguns. I am sorting and listing things as time permits.

If there is anything in particular that you are looking for, please shoot me a PM and I will take a look. You never know what we might find. I understand I may receive a lot of requests, so please be patient. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.
I'd be interested in knowing if any of the bullets are .224 or .277 diameter bullets (223 or 270).
Cj,
If you find a one piece base for a savage mod. 99 I would be interested.
Pm sent
PM on the way.
Scope mount for a Savage 340 would be a welcome addition to the gun I am working on. A Walnut stock also.
PM sent
pm sent
CJ, sorry to hear if your brothers passing. Someday i too will go to the big gun show in the sky and my daighter will write to the classified on the fire about my stuff...
I am interested in checkering tools as well as other gunsmithing tools.
Gun parts like a small ring 98 mauser 8x57 barrel with excellent bore? US military rifle parts?
Thanks! Mel
Sorry to hear your brother passed. He will be hunting with you every trip going forward.
pm sent
I am sure it's tough
My condolences to you and your family

Hank
Yes, always a sad walk down memory lane to clear out a loved one's treasures. Good for You doing it slowly carefully.

PM sent about your brother's carving and checkering tools.
Thats never a fun task, and I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm looking for some sort of N mount for an old Savage .22 click clack. Most are for 3/4" scopes but it would be better if you have a 1" version, or the ones that had replaceable rings.

Also looking for RH thumbrest target grips for a Ruger MK I or MK II .22 pistol.

Wouldn't mind some good blued steel 3/8 dovetail rings either.

Thanks!
© 24hourcampfire