Home
Posted By: glosto 1st Corinthians 15 - 04/12/20
Something to read today.
Posted By: LEADMINER Re: 1st Corinthians 15 - 04/12/20
Amen!
Posted By: ruffedgrouse Re: 1st Corinthians 15 - 04/12/20
thank you mr. glosto for sharing. Might I add: "He who has the Son, has life" 1 John 5: 12 Only Christ can truly satisfy our Soul.
Posted By: remingtonman Re: 1st Corinthians 15 - 05/21/20
Good reading indeed. What church do you men go to that attend one?
Posted By: antlers Re: 1st Corinthians 15 - 05/21/20
The Resurrection...THE event that is the foundation of Christianity.
Posted By: Rooterpig Re: 1st Corinthians 15 - 05/21/20
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_Corinthians_15
Posted By: rick1977 Re: 1st Corinthians 15 - 05/21/20
Originally Posted by remingtonman

Have the blessed privilege to pastor this one...biblewayonline.net
Heaven, a prepared place for a prepared people.
Spent 10 years sharing gospel in the prisons. Always told the men...I'm just a country boy, you can trust someone who couldn't get themselves up if you want to...I'm gonna trust one got himself up to get me up!
Originally Posted by rick1977

Spent 10 years sharing gospel in the prisons. Always told the men...I'm just a country boy, you can trust someone who couldn't get themselves up if you want to...I'm gonna trust one got himself up to get me up!

Nice 👍. Looks like a good church you pastor. I attend here
http://www.bbcn.org/
Posted By: Imissedm Re: 1st Corinthians 15 - 05/21/20
See you all soon if you trust in the Lord JESUS
Posted By: Flinglead Re: 1st Corinthians 15 - 05/21/20
Good read...
verse 57 -But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.
verse 58 -So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever in vain.
Posted By: rick1977 Re: 1st Corinthians 15 - 05/21/20

I went to bbcn.org web site and watched the video at bottom of page...mans greatest question. Absolutely true! May I encourage all campfire participants to watch. Very well could be the answer you're looking for...or as in my case...the answer I've known since Feb 22 1987. I beg you to take 15 minutes n watch. Very true and very well done. Thank you bbcn! Thank you Lord!

I went to bbcn.org web site and watched the video at bottom of page...mans greatest question. Absolutely true! May I encourage all campfire participants to watch. Very well could be the answer you're looking for...or as in my case...the answer I've known since Feb 22 1987. I beg you to take 15 minutes n watch. Very true and very well done. Thank you bbcn! Thank you Lord!

Amen to that brother rick. I’ve known the lord as my personal Saviour since I was 7 years old. I repented of my sins and put my faith and trust in the lord and him only. I have never regretted that decision either.
Posted By: glosto Re: 1st Corinthians 15 - 05/22/20
So proud to see some of our members sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I also went to the bbcn.org website and watched the video. Thanks for posting. I believe something good can come out of this.
Posted By: remingtonman Re: 1st Corinthians 15 - 05/22/20
Originally Posted by glosto
So proud to see some of our members sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I also went to the bbcn.org website and watched the video. Thanks for posting. I believe something good can come out of this.

Praise be to God 👍👍
Posted By: remingtonman Re: 1st Corinthians 15 - 05/22/20
Mans greatest question

https://vimeo.com/89766458
© 24hourcampfire