Home
Helping my dad clean out his basement and these are a few pieces that he decided to part with. All are used (unless otherwise noted) and in varying condition. A few have a decent amount of scratches/blemishes from being used afield. Most were only used one or two hunting seasons with less than 200 rounds shot through them. All are AS IS. Shipping for CONUS addresses is a flat $40/gun to your FFL. For detailed pictures of a specific gun, to make an offer, or if you have other questions, please email [email protected].

Paypal is [email protected], please use friends and family or add 3% for fees.

TC Encores (top to bottom):
- .300 WM, stainless/synthetic, 28” bbl, comes w/ Nikon Monarch 3-12x, $500
- .22-250, hydrodipped/spray painted, 28” bbl, comes with Nikon Coyote Special 4.5-14x, $450
- 6.8 Rem/SPC, blued/walnut, 23” bbl, comes with Nikon Monarch 3-9x, $300

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

TC Bolt Guns (top to bottom):
- Dimension .300 WM, blued/synthetic, 24” bbl, $250
- Venture .300 WM, MO Brush hydrodipped/stainless, 24” bbl, $250
- Icon .30 TC, synthetic/stainless, 24” bbl, comes with Nikon Monarch 4-16x (I’ll throw in 8 boxes of Hornady Superformance that he has for this caliber as well), $350

Other Bolt Guns (top to bottom):
- (New in Box) Ruger American .308 Win, synthetic/blued, 22” bbl Venture .300 WM, MO Brush hydrodipped/stainless, 24” bbl, $300
- (New in Box*) Mossberg Patriot .308 Win, walnut stock (engraved with Deer & Deer Hunting logo), 22” bbl *hasn’t been fired, but stock does have a scratch, $300
- Mossberg Patriot: .300 WM, synthetic/blued, 22” bbl, comes w/ Nikon Monarch 3 5-20x, $300

22 LR’s (top to bottom):
- Stevens Model 29, synthetic/blued, 20” bbl, comes w/Weaver 4x scope, $90
- Remington Nylon 66, synthetic/blued, 20” bbl, $60

Shotguns (top to bottom):
- S&W 1012 12 ga (3”) autoloader, synthetic/blued, 24” bbl, comes w/ cylinder, mod, and full, $275
- TC Encore 12 ga (3”) single shot, hydrodipped then spray painted, 24” bbl, comes with mod, full, and turkey chokes, $350
- TC Encore 20 ga (3”) single shot, hydrodipped then spray painted, 26” bbl, comes with full and turkey chokes, $350

[img]https://i.imgur.com/nptSm5R.jpg?1[/img]

S&W X-Frame Revolvers (top to bottom):
- (New in Box) .460 VXR, X-Frame, 8” bbl, comes w/ OEM hard case, $950
- .500 S&W, X-Frame, 8” bbl, comes w/ OEM hard case, Nikon Monarch 2.5-8x, and Uncle Mikes Shoulder Holster,$850
- .460 VXR optics ready (sight-integrated rail), X-Frame, 8” bbl, comes w/ OEM hard case, $750

Inline Muzzleloaders (top to bottom):
- TC Triumph .50 cal, stainless/synthetic, 28” bbl, $250
- TC Omega Dreamseason .50 cal, stainless/hydrodipped (MO treestand), 26” bbl, $200
- CVA Accura .50 cal, hydrodipped (realtree max 1)/melonite, 24” bbl, comes w/ Nikon Monarch 4-16x, $300
- CVA Optima Pro 12 ga, hydrodipped(realtree hardwoods)/synthetic, 26” bbl $150
- Pedersoli Rolling Block .50 cal, 26” bbl, $250

[img]https://i.imgur.com/JWBups8.jpg?1[/img]

Note: Sorry gents, false ID on a couple of those. Just read through the chit chat in here and understand your concerns. I am new to this forum, but not to selling firearms online. I'm more of an ar15.com kind of guy myself, but needed to get this classified to the right crowd, hence why I'm here. These were gifted to me by my father, just trying to sell them for a fair price. I'm pretty busy with work at the moment so I ask that you email (something that I check regularly) me so I can get back to you quicker.

And yes I see that Remington is worth more than I would've guessed. Good on whoever emails first about it I guess, not going to go back on what I posted.
You are giving that Nylon 66 away.
I'll take the rem nylon 66...PM me
I’ll take the nylon

Seconds please
TC Omega Dreamseason .50 cal, stainless/hydrodipped (MO treestand), 26” bbl, $200.

And this one - 6.8 Rem/SPC, blued/walnut, 23” bbl, comes with Nikon Monarch 3-9x, $300

I'll take both.
Prices too good to be true?
Careful, fellas.
6.8 Rem/SPC, blued/walnut, 23” bbl, comes with Nikon Monarch 3-9x, $300
I’ll take this
1 post and over private topic limit already, do t need the rifle bad enough.....
If it sounds to good to be true it probably is. Watch out!
I want the remaining two Encores. PM contact info.
I want the remaining two Encores. PM contact info. And the two Encore shotguns
Be smart guys
I'd like to purchase the Thompson Center Icon 30 TC. Sending pm
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
You are giving that Nylon 66 away.

That's the deal of the year
Please send any questions or offers to [email protected], not using the PM system on here. Thank you.
New member with 1 post, selling a Nylon 66 for 60 bucks, yeah nothing smells here.
Originally Posted by CKWY97
Please send any questions or offers to [email protected], not using the PM system on here. Thank you.

Hummm

Things that make you go Hmm

Hank
Good deals (hopefully they are)
Actually, that 6.8 is a Contender G2, and NOT an Encore.
Hmmmm....
Good eyes Dan !

Aaaahahaha, yeah, I'll bet! No private message trail that way, just an anonymous email account. This deal stinks worse than Nancy Pelosi's breath in the morning.
This could have a interesting outcome,
So where are these guns located at,
And that's not a Nylon 66; it has a removable magazine making it a 77.
I know
Sorry gents, false ID on a couple of those. Just read through the chit chat in here and understand your concerns. I am new to this forum, but not to selling firearms online. I'm more of an ar15.com kind of guy myself, but needed to get this classified to the right crowd, hence why I'm here. These were gifted to me by my father, just trying to sell them for a fair price. I'm pretty busy with work at the moment so I ask that you email (something that I check regularly) me so I can get back to you quicker.

And yes I see that Remington is worth more than I would've guessed. Good on whoever emails first about it I guess, not going to go back on what I posted.
Northern Wyoming, email if you're close and want to arrange to see any in person. Thanks
I’ll take the patriot 308 walnut engraved deer
And the 300 wmag mossy oak brush
Too good to be true. Be careful.
Just another example of how people lose their common sense in search of a "deal ".
We all started some where on post counts. I don't see any real issues, would depend on the communications etc, feedback from those making a purchase will tell.
Seller had great communication via email, gave me his cell number, and all names match on all accounts. We will see, right.
Yes he even sent me a copy of his driver's license. I want to buy several. We will see
If the Encore 20ga is still available, I’d be in.
Hes legit. I will attest to that
I’ll take the mossberg patriot 300 wmag black blues with the Nikon monarch. Thanks email sent
I’ve already got confirmed tracking and a delivery date from ups....potentially a good sign, I’d wager.
Confirmed tracking on rifle and ammo on my end as well, good seller.....I'm sure
It sounds like the seller is on the up-and-up, and I would like to publicly apologize for my comment earlier.
My guns will be here Friday. Cole is a good guy and honest seller.
which x frame revolver is available??
Below is what's still available (please email your offers/questions to [email protected]):

TC Bolt Guns (top to bottom):
- Dimension .300 WM, blued/synthetic, 24” bbl, $250
- Venture .300 WM, MO Brush hydrodipped/stainless, 24” bbl, $250
- Icon .30 TC, synthetic/stainless, 24” bbl, comes with Nikon Monarch 4-16x (I’ll throw in 8 boxes of Hornady Superformance that he has for this caliber as well), $350

Other Bolt Guns (top to bottom):
- (New in Box) Ruger American .308 Win, synthetic/blued, 22” bbl, $300
- (New in Box*) Mossberg Patriot .308 Win, walnut stock (engraved with Deer & Deer Hunting logo), 22” bbl *hasn’t been fired, but stock does have a scratch, $300
- Mossberg Patriot: .300 WM, synthetic/blued, 22” bbl, comes w/ Nikon Monarch 3 5-20x, $300

22 LR’s (top to bottom):
- Remington Nylon 66, synthetic/blued, 20” bbl, $60

Shotguns (top to bottom):
- S&W 1012 12 ga (3”) autoloader, synthetic/blued, 24” bbl, comes w/ cylinder, mod, and full, $275
- TC Encore 12 ga (3”) single shot, hydrodipped then spray painted, 24” bbl, comes with mod, full, and turkey chokes, $350
- TC Encore 20 ga (3”) single shot, hydrodipped then spray painted, 26” bbl, comes with full and turkey chokes, $350

[img]https://i.imgur.com/nptSm5R.jpg?1[/img]

S&W X-Frame Revolvers (top to bottom):
- .500 S&W, X-Frame, 8” bbl, comes w/ OEM hard case, Nikon Monarch 2.5-8x, and Uncle Mikes Shoulder Holster,$850
- .460 VXR optics ready (sight-integrated rail), X-Frame, 8” bbl, comes w/ OEM hard case, $750

Inline Muzzleloaders (top to bottom):
- TC Omega Dreamseason .50 cal, stainless/hydrodipped (MO treestand), 26” bbl, $200
- CVA Accura .50 cal, hydrodipped (realtree max 1)/melonite, 24” bbl, comes w/ Nikon Monarch 4-16x, $300

[img]https://i.imgur.com/JWBups8.jpg?1[/img]
I will take the TC Dimension 300 WM per our emails

jim
Below is what's still available (please email your offers/questions to longball556gmail.com):

- (New in Box) Ruger American .308 Win, synthetic/blued, 22” bbl, $300

Please email [email protected] to seal a deal or if you have any questions. Thanks
I will take the Pedersoli pending pictures. You are over your PM limit so I can’t send you one.
Originally Posted by Jcon72
It sounds like the seller is on the up-and-up, and I would like to publicly apologize for my comment earlier.

This is refreshing...not Nancy's breath...but the fact that someone is willing to admit they blew it. I've had lots of practice at mistakes in 60 years . Thank God for those that were willing to forgive, especially my savior.
Got my Encore 20ga in today.....exactly what was expected, and shipped promptly, with good comms....all you can ask for.
Over PM limit kind sir. I'm very interested in the Triumph. Wondering if you have or it it's drilled for open sights, what's needed to be legal in CO?
Thanks, feel free to PM me
Originally Posted by boatboy

Hummm

Things that make you go Hmm

Hank

Well I guess my concerns were not legit

I apologize

Hank
Received my muzzle loader today,great guy to deal with.
Great to deal with and I'd buy from him again
I’m glad the seller turned out to be a good guy. My skepticism was unfounded, I apologize.
Received my 30tc Monday, said 8 boxes of shells were coming, turned out to be nine, great seller with great communication.
Originally Posted by Tom_in_VT
I’m glad the seller turned out to be a good guy. My skepticism was unfounded, I apologize.

Totally agree. After speaking to another member or two following my initial (embarrassing, thankfully unfounded) negative comment, I went ahead and bought one of his guns and it arrived 3 days ago. I am very happy with my purchase and he seems like a super nice guy to deal with. If I had any money left I'd buy from him again! crazy
Not sure if Cole has anything left here, but I wanted to pop back in and mention that I bought the Pedersoli muzzleloader from him and he was honest, fast, and had excellent communication. Really pleased with this deal, that's for sure!
Got my stuff. Great deal great seller.
I got the nylon rem 22 and was in great shape (missing a screw, but found one on ebay). For the price, I ain't griping....Good guy to deal with.
My buddy’s 300 mag mossberg extractor claw was broken upon arrival and my mossberg 308 arrived in the same box with my tc venture 300 mag and they had made love all the way from Wyoming. The scratches in the wood were pretty bad. Not really all the sellers fault but usps also. My patriot also quit firing after 20 rounds. It’s sent back to mossberg for trigger work. Not the sellers fault but broken none the less. All these issues are covered by the warranties but I felt like more care in packaging and inspecting the guns better before shipping should have been priorities.
© 24hourcampfire