Home
Posted By: JoeMike WTB: SWFA 6x/10x - 04/15/20
Looking for a fixed magnification SWFA in either 6 or 10x. Was told this was the place to come to find one of these things used. Beaten and abused is fine, so long as it tracks. Thanks!
Posted By: baldhunter Re: WTB: SWFA 6x/10x - 04/15/20
Your PM s full.This is what I have.
For sale,
SWFA 10X MOA-Quad scope
SWFA sunshade
Butler Creek scope caps
SWFA 30mm rings
The scope is in like new condition.Came on a rifle that I bought that only had 12 rounds fired in it.I took it to the range and the scope functions perfectly,however it is not the scope I plan on using for this rifle.It comes with sun shade scope caps and 30mm rings.Looks like about $375 value for the package.I'm selling it for $325 shipped continental U.S.A.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: hazer Re: WTB: SWFA 6x/10x - 04/15/20
I have a new 6x 30mm fs.i need more magnification so will let it go.pm me.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: WTB: SWFA 6x/10x - 04/15/20
I have a 6X Milquad comes pre-scraped with one scrape on objective bell. All else is near mint. I will sell it mounted in SWFA 30MM rings and with bubble level attached for $250 shipped and insured. Why am I selling. I need the 10X for my plans.
Posted By: Shane431 Re: WTB: SWFA 6x/10x - 04/16/20
I have a brand new 10X mil rear focus I’ll let go for $250 shipped.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: WTB: SWFA 6x/10x - 04/16/20
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I have a 6X Milquad comes pre-scraped with one scrape on objective bell. All else is near mint. I will sell it mounted in SWFA 30MM rings and with bubble level attached for $250 shipped and insured. Why am I selling. I need the 10X for my plans.

Withdrawn
Posted By: sanddog Re: WTB: SWFA 6x/10x - 04/16/20
Dont have an SWFA but do have a new fixed 10x US Optics
© 24hourcampfire