Home
WANT TO BUY: H & R Handi-rifle or NEF in .357 Magnum, looking for a clean example, please e-mail pics & asking price to: [email protected]. Thsnks.
Might want to change the title to WTB
Originally Posted by Tom_in_VT
Might want to change the title to WTB

Yeah, I opened it with a different expectation.
if you find more then one i am looking for one in montana
I opened hoping to purchase from you as well.

Wanted another to go along with mine which is reamed to maximum.
Sounds like a lot of folks have/want the 357 mag's. Is the attraction that now that 357 Maximum brass is available===> to ream it for 357 Maximum?

Free Bump

Jerry
I reamed my first one back in 2008 and have had 8-10 single shot Maxis since. My most favorite is my reamed Traditions G2 Outfitter. The Traditions are far cheaper than what the H&Rs are going for now, 5 years after ceasing production. They also have done a much better job designing them than H&R. That rifle paired with Fury 180gs TCFP bullets can stack bullets at 50yds and easily maintain MOA or better to 100yds and slightly beyond. I killed my first bear last December with that rifle and a 270gr LFP bullet.

Thanks, Dinny
Originally Posted by Dinny
I reamed my first one back in 2008 and have had 8-10 single shot Maxis since. My most favorite is my reamed Traditions G2 Outfitter. The Traditions are far cheaper than what the H&Rs are going for now, 5 years after ceasing production. They also have done a much better job designing them than H&R. That rifle paired with Fury 180gs TCFP bullets can stack bullets at 50yds and easily maintain MOA or better to 100yds and slightly beyond. I killed my first bear last December with that rifle and a 270gr LFP bullet.

Thanks, Dinny

Thats a good post
Good info
Hank
I have one that has been cut to 16.5" and threaded 1/2X28. Was about to list the barrel on ebay.

$400 shipped takes it-whole shebang
MarkFed: Be careful dealing with "gunswizard" he is a confirmed jerk.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Thousands of transactions with no complaints and one dik head who has never dealt with me, put the jackwagon on ignore like I have.
© 24hourcampfire