Home
Keeps going as long as we're shut-ins, and maybe longer:

15% off all John and Eileen’s books
(Excludes bullet company reloading manuals and the CD)

Stock up on delicious fajita, Italian sausage, bologna jerky and pheasant recipes, while you read John’s hunting stories, reloading tips, handload recipes, optics advice and more.

And there’s always the popular Cookie Corner, Honest Guns and Back Burner columns in RIFLE LOONY NEWS, the quarterly on-line magazine that's only $10 a year--with NO advertising. Join or renew for 15% off as well.

Enter the word Sale (spelled exactly like that) when you order, for the discount.
www.riflesandrecipes.com
406-521-0273
Sunday afternoon.
tag
Sunday evening.
To those who ordered over the weekend: Your books will be on the way today!
Tuesday.
Wednesday.
Thursday.
TGIF!
Saturday morning.
Sunday morning.
Monday.
Tuesday.
Hump Day.
Thursday.
May 1st!
Saturday.
Sunday morning.
John, how can I get you to sign the books that I order?
I sign all my books before they're shipped, and Eileen signs all of hers--though some people have requested we both sign all of them. Oh, and we both sign the RIFLE LOONEY NEWS collections, because we're co-authors.

Also, if you want something other than just our signatures, then let us know and we'll do that too. Quite a few people do, either because they bought the book as a gift for somebody else, or simply want something more personal.
Thanks John. Going to order GG1 and GG2 and rifle troubleshooting now. Will get GG3 when released.

When I type in Sale it says the coupon code has expired. Is it still active?
It just got renewed. It was set up to expire after May 2, but Eileen forgot to reset it after she decided to keep the sale going as long as some people are still stuck at home!
Sunday evening.
Monday of a brand new week.
Tuesday.
Hump Day, once again!
Thursday.
Friday....
Sunday morning.
Monday!
Tuesday.
Wednesday.
Thursday afternoon.
Friday the 15th!
The weekend begins....
Sunday morning....
Tuesday
Tag
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
The start of the big weekend. Remember to remember....
Just ordered the Big Book of Gun Gack II. Looking forward to it
Thanks!

A lot of people have been ordering books about big game hunting lately, apparently to get some of that armchair adventure. In fact, we sold out of The Big Book of Big Game Hunting, but still have plenty of The Life of the Hunt and Born to Hunt.
Tuesday.
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Last day of May....
Sunday
June 1.
Tuesday.
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday!
Sunday morning....
Monday.
Tuesday.
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.
Monday.
Tuesday.
Wednesday.

Five days left in the sale, including today. Last day is Sunday, Father's Day.
Thursday.
Friday--today, tomorrow and Sunday left for the sale.
Saturday, sale goes through tomorrow.
Last day of the sale. Thanks to all who have ordered!
Thank you, John. Maybe now you can have a day off instead of sitting by the phone. Ward
© 24hourcampfire