Home
I have a 1993 checkered and walnut stocked Remington model seven in 7mm-08. There are a few scattered marks from use in the finish of the stock. The metal rates about excellent except a mark on the fall plate. It’s a dandy little rifle. The scope is a vintage Bushnell Sportview Wide View 3-9x40. The upper half of the rear sight was removed for the scope mounting and is missing.

Ill have many pictures available through email or text if interested.
The first unconditional “I’ll take it” followed by a pm gets it.
Must ship to an ffl who will accept the gun directly from me (a non-ffl).
If I ship through an ffl it’s an extra $25.
Ships only where legal in the lower 48.
Most forms of payment are accepted (Including PayPal).

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

$685 shipped
Bump this up!!! Hook yourself up WoW!
Pictures please to [email protected]

Thank you ,
Trades interest you?
Feel free to pm me trade offers but I’m mostly looking for cash
All pictures have been sent.
Could you send pictures to [email protected]? thanks
I’m having issues with my email not sending. The emails I’ve sent have all come back as undeliverable... Please private message me a cell phone number I can text to and I’ll resend pictures right away.
What brand scope, model and power is on the gun, what rings, and do you have the part of the rear site that is missing?
Bump for a sweet rifle. My daughter has it's twin in .243 Win.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
What brand scope, model and power is on the gun, what rings, and do you have the part of the rear site that is missing?

The scope is a vintage bushnell sportview wide view 3-9x40.
I do not have the part of the rear sight that is missing.
i have the exact same gun manufactured around the same time. It's an absolute deer slaying machine. I've dropped many deer in their tracks with that gun. It will be my son's first deer rifle as well. I wish I'd have taken better care o the stock though. I was a little more careless as a young teen with my gun than I am now unfortunately... I've thought about replacing the stock, but I'm not sure I want to change it.
Originally Posted by andymick32
i have the exact same gun manufactured around the same time. It's an absolute deer slaying machine. I've dropped many deer in their tracks with that gun. It will be my son's first deer rifle as well. I wish I'd have taken better care o the stock though. I was a little more careless as a young teen with my gun than I am now unfortunately... I've thought about replacing the stock, but I'm not sure I want to change it.

Thanks Andy! I have a few of these early model sevens (this one happens to be a duplicate caliber otherwise I’d keep it) and they all handle and carry wonderfully in the woods.
Friday morning bump
Saturday bump
what lenth barrel?

thanks Ed
My 1993 M7 18-1/2'' - just saying .
ol_mike is correct
The barrel length is 18 1/2”
Back to the top for a great rifle and seller.
I have its twin, a similar rifle I bought new in 1991. It shoots great. Favorite load is 139 Hornady over 43.0 grains of WW-748. Well under one M.O.A. Someone should buy this. Yes, the barrel length is 18-1/2".
Bump for a great rifle .

I bought both my boys one of these at age 10 .They both have killed a few deer with them .

They still have them and would not give them up for anything .

Always that I would buy one and am thinking on this one .

Don't wait on me !

Somebody needs to buy it !
Pm coming
Trade offer....Ruger 77 center tang in 257 Roberts...excellent condition. Or, new Ruger 77 Hawkeye in 6.8 SPC. Send me pm with cell if you would like to see pics. Thanks for your time.
PM sent
Thanks to all of you. I believe I’ve responded to everyone. I still can not get my email to upload attachments but the people I’ve texted are receiving pics just fine.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]where is an ally bank near me

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]trx like systems

Thanks MLC
Withdrawn for now
Contacted jsgwoodsman back and made the deal with him on this one. Picked it up today and it's super nice. Great man to deal with.
© 24hourcampfire